A little button to automatically clear your Facebook ad interests.
Allows you to quickly and easily remove all of your Facebook Advert Interests without needing to click all of the buttons yourself. The extension adds a button to the https://www.facebook.com/adpreferences/ad_settings page to let you do this. Current supported languages: en_US, en_GB, de_DE, fr_FR, pt_BR, pt_PT, tr_TR. Got an issue? https://github.com/addshore/browser-facebook-advert-interest-cleaner/issues Support me: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/addshore Code: https://github.com/addshore/browser-facebook-advert-interest-cleaner
- (2020-10-27) Carlos Aguilar: Muchas gracias, sí funciona. Solo tienes que cambiar el idioma a inglés. 👍👏
- (2020-09-27) Jimmy Phung: great
- (2020-09-25) Max Wohlleben: Amazing. Worked exactly as intended.
- (2020-09-16) Alexander Shugurov: Please update to new facebook design.
- (2020-09-10) Abe Martinian: Dude, thank you
- (2020-09-02) Michael Chan: Works great with classic view. It would be even better if it could support the new view too as FB could disallow to switch back to classic view at any time.
- (2020-08-29) Adrien Corenflos: Modern threats need modern heros.
- (2020-08-15) Prithviraj Patil: Works with FB classic view
- (2020-08-03) Peter Eacmen: Thank you!!! Had to switch to classic view but worked flawlessly. :clap:
- (2020-07-26) Saksham Goyal: works exactly as described. quick and painless
- (2020-07-08) Amit Sandesara: Efficient and fast. Works with the Facebook Classic mode. Removed over 200 interested in less than 2 mins. Keep the good work up.
- (2020-07-08) Dmitriy Pindrik: After some mucking around and posting a 1 star review i figured out that this only works in the classic mode. New Fb UI breaks the extension - button doesn't show up.
- (2020-07-05) Fuzzy Vaughan: Dude. Thank you. Works exactly as advertised. Takes a few minutes. But it is well worth it. Never realised how much FB kept track of.
- (2020-06-19, v:1.0.3) Matt Rohr: Isn't working now
It looks like your tool isn't working any longer and i wonder if it is because facebook changed its ad preferences page from https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/ to https://www.facebook.com/ds/preferences/ slight difference in the /ds but probably enough to break your extension. I so badly want to remove all the interests!! Hope you can resolve this! I tried running your code manually in the dev console and it didn't seem to work but i could be completely dumb too