Automatic translation of Tailwind UI components to React
Change the "code" tab of Tailwind UI to show React JSX instead of HTML. This auto-generated component automatically swaps `class` to `className`, sets up animated transitions, replaces HTML comments with JSX comments, and about 20 other little jobs.
- (2021-03-20) Mustafa Gezen: Super helpful until the official support for React lands. Thank you!
- (2021-03-09) Khaled Nur: Thanks for building
- (2021-01-18) Dom Marrone: Thank you for building this! Big time saver. Keeping my sanity one copy-paste at a time.
- (2020-12-21) Perry Raskin: Super helpful! Christian is the man for taking some time and making this stuff easier for all of us :)
- (2020-12-08) Nathan Gilson: @Christian I love you! Thank you for this amazing tool! Some components are still buggy (i.e. dropdown and menu) but you still make me save a lot of time!
- (2020-10-16) Joseph Semrai: Incredible time saver.
- (2020-09-16) Brandon Bayer: Wow, this is amazing!! Thank you!!
- (2020-07-14, v:1.1) Jack McCormick: Awesome App, Christian!
One thing I noticed, <img> tags are not self closing to <img />. Do you have a public repo for this? Would be happy to help out if/when I get some time.