One-click to move a tab, NOW with Tab Groups support!
Especially useful for these amazing multi-monitor setups when it's too annoying to drag tabs around between windows. ## Quick feature list - the source tab position is saved in all windows, so if it's moved back into a window, it moves into its original position - if the tab is in a tab group, when moving it the identical group will be created or used in another window. When moving back to original window the tab will return into its original group - multiple tabs move - select multiple tabs (use shift or cmd/ctrl) and move all of them into the next window in the same order - if there is only 1 window, a new window will be opened on move - keyboard shortcut support Open sourced on Github for transparency.
- (2022-07-20) Evgeny Goldin: Exactly what I was looking for, thank you!
- (2022-04-21) Vin Wang: This is an awesome plugin. Is there a shortcut for moving the tab?
- (2021-08-04) Erica Kennett: Absolutely perfect. Exactly what I was looking for to solve the problem of Outlook opening links in the "wrong" window.
- (2021-06-21) Paul Willot: Does the job well without fuss
- (2021-11-29, v:1.1.0) Jeff Bush: Feature Request - Send tab to new window but keep focus on current window
Hello, I just found your app and find it really useful; however, I have a feature request: The way that I would like to use you app is to help me with cleaning up my current window, a bit like a 'go away tab' button. With tabs that I know I don't need I obviously just close them but I'm talking about times when I have a tab open with something useful but I'd like to save it for later. So your app works for this but when I send a tab to a new window it also changes the focus to that new window. It would be great if you could toggle the behaviour so users could choose if they would like to keep focus in the current window or switch to the new window where they've sent the new tab. Thank-you for your great work on this app. Thank-you,