See IMDb ratings for shows on Amazon Prime Video.
This extension displays IMDb ratings for shows on Amazon Prime Video. Neither this extension nor its author is in any way affiliated with Amazon.
- (2020-09-30) Thorough [retro]gaming; highlights, longplays: Would it be possible to also hide the ratings that already exist instead?
- (2020-09-25) DaVoid DaBoy: it just works on pages wich end on ".com" and i cant change it in the Browser Options. I use ".A...P....de" Can you Update this?
- (2020-09-14) Tiffany Jones: UPDATE 2: Working again with the new addition of the IMDB page link. Kudos to you, George Cunliffe! How do I send a contribution for your efforts? UPDATE: Extension randomly stops working. I've uninstalled/reinstalled, restarted Prime, restarted browser, restarted PC but the extension does not populate. PROBLEM: The IMDB score of other titles, covers up part of the Title description when you hover the mouse over your selected title. I've only found a couple of titles where the score is completely erroneous, such as, "Infection". The extension shows 6.1 when it is actually 5.3. Overall it's a good extension.
- (2020-07-21) Ruth Uwemedimo: Amazing! 👏 imdb is one of the only film rating websites I trust, so great to have this embedded in Prime video now using this extension! Please make one for Netflix too 🙏😁
- (2020-07-19) zgd3: Works perfectly, and support questions and suggestions were replied to (and solved/implemented) swiftly. Can't do anything other than highly recommend this for *everyone* who uses Amazon Prime Video!
- (2020-07-09) Andy B: Best app out there for imdb ratings. Amazing
- (2020-12-20, v:0.0.1.5) Federico Conte: z-index on my homepage and some problem with matches
Hi, sometimes in my homepage the "div" with class "tst-hoverable-card" is inside a "li" with another "div" with "tst-hoverable-card"; in this case the two cards are rendered in two rows and when I put my mouse over the first one the rating of the second one won't disappear. I fixed it changing the z-index of "a:link.imdb-rating, a:visited.imdb-rating" from 3 to 2. I also noticed that some movies (with title in italian) won't match. eg (title only in italian): title: "Una doppia verità" https://www.omdbapi.com/?t=Una+doppia+verit%C3%A0&apikey=[APIKEY] should find this movie: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3503406/ eg (title in italian and also english): title: "La vita di Adele - Blue is the Warmest Colour" https://www.omdbapi.com/?t=La+vita+di+Adele+Blue+is+the+Warmest+Colour&apikey=c04db74d should find this movie (omdbapi works with the english title "Blue is the Warmest Colour"): https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2278871/ Thanks and good job :)
- (2020-06-09, v:0.0.0.8) zgd3: Original rating overlay not working.
Great to see you added support for /search/ options, as well as I noticed you added it to /detail/, but I think that might've broken the original overlay on /storefront/ ("home"/"Movies"/"TV Shows") while doing so.
- (2020-06-06, v:0.0.0.6) zgd3: Adding Search and category view support.
As the title suggest, I'd love to see support for the extension when searching or clicking "See More" in the categories. Other than that it's absolutely amazing!, Thanks for the great work!
- (2020-05-31, v:0.0.0.5) Bobby Hurst: Great job!
The only imdb extension that works, will give you 5 stars when amazon allows it