Easily spot missing ARIA labels, misused ARIA roles, and incomplete keyboard support in your web applications.
Creating accessible web applications is difficult. It gets even harder if you don't understand how people with disabilities use computers. With ARIA DevTools you see your website the way screen readers present it to the blind users. All page elements are presented according to their explicit or implied ARIA roles. This includes headings, images, tables and form items beyond others. It's now easy to spot missing ARIA labels, misused ARIA roles, and incomplete keyboard support. This makes testing and development of accessible websites easier. This is an Open Source project that can be found on Github: https://github.com/ziolko/aria-devtools
- (2021-02-26) Cezar Popa: Thank you for such a great tool!
- (2021-01-26) Freyja Nash: I feel like the most difficult part about writing accessible code is not being able to see the accessibility. This plugin lets you do that though. I would highly recommend it.
- (2020-11-24) Philippe Ruffinoni: This is the extensionI I looking for a while to understand and develop ARIA's interfaces. Thanks for the developers
- (2020-10-09) Kristóf Egressy: Simple and visually appealing. Well Played!
- (2020-10-08) Pascal Corpet: This extension is so simple to use and made me realize how much websites that I was using or creating were broken for other people. As a developer it's now one of my first check on a new site, app or page that I create: what does it look like with ARIA DevTools? Little bonus, the pirate emoji gives a nice touch in my extension bar and I feel that this tool is *also* for people that are not visually impaired.
- (2020-09-09) Sen Sha: A very good extensions when it comes to developing WCAG compatible sites. There are a few other extensions out there too, but none of them are able to visualize the accessibility tree like this one. This one creates a complete new view of the site, showing to you very well ordered only what a screenreader would see. This makes developing really easy and comfortable. I highly can recommended this extension, to come around WCAG compatible development issues.