YouTube Note-Taking with Screen shots, Timestamps and many more features.
Once you install this extension, you will see a notepad next to the Youtube player in Chrome. This extension enables you to take notes while watching a Youtube video. Once you start typing your note in the pad, the Youtube video will pause, and then you can resume by pressing ALT/Option key. While typing in the notepad, press CTRL button to take a screenshot of the Video. And, entering a full-stop/period without any text will create a timestamp. Click on a note's timestamp to jump right back to the place in the video. Change your export option (copy as text, export to evernote or export to onenote) by clicking on the browser icon. Go to tuberslab.com/notes to view a dashboard of all the notes you've taken with this extension. If you like to view your notes on other devices, you can create a free account as well. You can download Tuberslab App for your mobile devices from Respective app stores. Google Play: https://bit.ly/2Cpwaly App Store: https://apple.co/3fmJVzT Send us feature requests and feedback via [email protected] Thank you for using TubersLab Youtube Notepad.
- (2021-02-08) Bank Oliveira: Não é possível trocar a tecla de atalho do print (CTRL) e nenhuma outra. Assim, é quase impossível não disparar o print por acidente.
- (2020-12-30) keros ego: hello , can you please add recording voice feature?
- (2020-12-16) Brindha: I really would like this tool to work, but alas am having problems. When youtube is running in browser, the app in ios ipad doesn't always pick it up even after refreshing multiple times. I tried relogging in and also tried restarting the ios app. Same issue remains. It only connects to the video rarely after multiple attempts. Most of the time it shows the yellow info bar for refreshing. When I try to export the notes, nothing happens. I have linked to onenote and evernote. But no response when I click on it. Kindly help me resolve these issues as it can be a useful app.
- (2020-12-03) Alex Ruimy: Really great concept, but please make autofocusing the note textarea optional. It makes the standard YT keyboard shortcuts (j, k, l, f, t, c, m) stop working.
- (2020-12-02) erikk: been looking for something like this for some time. looks good feels good only one glitch is that it doesn't succeed to connect to Evernote
- (2020-10-31) Luke Bienstock: Great extension! I've been looking for something like this for a while, is there a way to export or connect it to Readwise? I love connecting all my note taking apps there and would love to have Tuberslab do the same
- (2020-07-24) Gopikrishna Kanagalingam: Love it!
- (2020-07-01) Brian Smith: Thank you, Would you please add function to copy or export time-marks. (time and text)