Menos pestañas para un mejor focus y productividad - Tu administrador de pestañas
Optimiza tu navegador para la productividad y el enfoque con tabby! Tabby elimina automáticamente tus pestañas innecesarias sin distracción y te permite restaurar tus pestañas con un solo clic, con total tranquilidad. Y es gratis. Tabby.us es una de las extensiones de cromo más avanzadas para la gestión de tus pestañas. ✪ 4 VENTAJAS PRINCIPALES ✪ ➤ 1) Simplicidad: tabby.us te ofrece una experiencia de inmersión en línea. La herramienta se instala con un solo clic, y te ofrece un mínimo de ajustes de extremo a extremo. Creemos que nuestra herramienta debería funcionar para usted, no al revés. Despídanse de las largas horas de instalación y personalización. ➤ 2) automatización: tabby.us está diseñado para automatizar todas las acciones innecesarias que haces cada día en tu navegador. Esto incluye borrar pestañas, agrupar pestañas, reordenar pestañas, encontrar pestañas importantes. Con cientos de clics inútiles cada día, los profesionales tienen un serio problema ergonómico. Proponemos un nuevo enfoque que mejorará directamente su concentración. ➤ 3) confidencialidad y rapidez: tabby.us no recoge datos personales. El código del tabby está optimizado para mejorar la velocidad de tu navegador. Disfruta de una mayor duración de la batería de tu ordenador y de más RAM para hacer más cosas en línea. (más información a continuación). ➤ 4) impacto en el medio ambiente: Al mejorar el rendimiento de su dispositivo, tabby le permite ahorrar energía evitando el uso de mucha RAM y la computación de la CPU. Limitando así el consumo de energía de su dispositivo con un impacto ecológico. Mejor para ti, mejor para tu ordenador o portátil, mejor para el planeta y el medio ambiente. ✪ EL PROBLEMA QUE RESOLVEMOS ✪ Creemos que las pestañas están contaminando la vista de nuestro navegador, lo que causa varios problemas. ➤ Es agotador trabajar en línea por los miles de clics innecesarios que hacemos. ➤ Es tedioso y repetitivo hacer las mismas acciones en las pestañas todo el día. ➤ Esto nos hace ineficientes y ralentiza el ordenador: nuestra mente está confusa, nuestros días son estresantes y nuestro proceso de toma de decisiones es mucho más lento. ➤ Esto conduce a un mayor consumo de energía y por lo tanto a consecuencias para el medio ambiente y el planeta en su conjunto. Los activistas medioambientales han destacado este problema y están luchando por los valores ecológicos contra el uso excesivo de las etiquetas/emails. ➤ Learn more here: https://www.tabby.us/
- (2023-04-16) 陳鈺同（芋頭）: 不錯用，可以適度的關閉一些用不到的分頁，對於懶的關閉分頁，懶的整理的人很推薦
- (2022-09-20) Shademi: Doesn't really work anymore like it used to (in two hours closed only one tab and didn't touch 40), didn't have any updates since 2020, uses deprecated api, and even developer site is not accessible anymore
- (2022-04-28) What would be fantastic? A whitelist, for tabs you never want to close (like GMail).
- (2022-01-25) Solène Brodu: It makes my day so much easier! It's super user-friendly, accurate, and makes my browser run much faster. It also allows me to stop procrastinating onto tabs where I need an action done: if I restore those tabs too much, that means I should finally do that action
- (2021-09-06) Passion Paterson: You lost your tabs longer than 72h. Be carful and stay away. there's better options.
- (2021-08-26) Lu V: Hey, dev, I didn't know that this extension only keeps all my tabs from about 3 days ago only... After a month of using it, I decided to check all the tabs I've saved for the first time, and well... I actually genuinely feel really bad now since I thought that this extension it keeps everything... 🙁 Now I lost a month's worth of about over 1,000+ tabs since I can recall saving about 30-50 tabs a day... This sucks... Are all those tabs can't be restored at all? Please, I'm really desperate, is there any other way to restore tabs from about a month ago? Thanks so much...
- (2021-05-26) Paul Harker: Been using this for half a year now or so and it's a real game changer. You really don't need all those tabs. Just download this and let it declutter Chrome for you! Great stuff.
- (2021-05-23) Shademi: It does it job, and it does it well, but problem is that it is *too* eager to do its' job. It is always turned on, unless you specifically turn it off for this window, and it doesn't remember that setting on restart. And it also sometimes still closes pinned tabs, even though it is not supposed to. When I used it, my day often started with restoring all tabs it closed immediately after launch. This extension would be much better if it had "off until explicitly turned on for this window" option
- (2021-05-08) Anoir Ben Tanfous: It does what is supposed to do but there is no way to recover closed tabs from few days ago and you can lose some of them as you will tend to forget about this extension... so it is a NO from me as it add some anxiety of missing out something which will happen for sure... the sleep feature that comes with new browser version is better to save resources but it will not reduce clutter still there is some other means to do it... I wish if this kept track of all closed tabs and sync everything to the cloud.
- (2021-03-16) LIGHTNING DA WOLF: NO NO NO I HATE IT I WISH I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FOR MY CHILD I HATE THIS "EXTENSION"
- (2021-03-04) Inès VanAgt: Such a pain-killer ! The UX is so smooth that you tend to forget it's here actively helping: Tabby is the unsung hero that saved me from drowning in too much information, while preventing my RAM from getting overloaded. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
- (2021-02-11) Joshua Anderson: It just works so well! It's super easy to set up, and I've been using it for a while and loved every second.
- (2020-09-23) Jonathan V: I've only been using Tabby for a week and it is already probably the best Chrome extension that I have ever installed. I am guilty of having over 20 tabs open at a time and Tabby has really helped me combat that habit.
- (2020-08-03) julien vanulli: Même pour quelqu'un de relativement bien organisé cette extension se révèle utile ! Elle est discrète, simple et bien pensée. Nice job !
- (2020-08-03) tayeba chaudhary: Simple and very usefull !
- (2020-08-03) HoogMe Yasir qadi: Great add, I was looking for something to help me focus during work, perfect. The support team answered really quickly to my questions, Thanks !
- (2020-08-03) hassan chaudhary: Excellente extension, très ergonomique et ludique !
- (2020-07-23) Joris Fayard: love the automatic decluterring... much needed. Unbelievable it's free, please keep it so.
- (2020-07-23) R Wang: Nice extension with sleek design! It helps me focus on working efficiently by keeping my browser clean. Some additional features like restoring closed tabs via one-click or disable tabby temporarily are super helpful too!
- (2020-07-18) Aston Bach: J'utilise tabby depuis maintenant 2 semaines. J'ai une navigation plus simple et donc je suis plus efficace ce qui me libère du temps pour faire autre chose. Chapeau !
- (2020-07-15) Marcel Meggle: Echt ein wahnisinns Produkt! Tabs werden gelöscht ohne dass man es merkt. Zu jedem Zeitpunkt hat man alle Tabs offen die man braucht, und stolpert nicht mehr über Tabs die unnütz sind. Toller Algorithmus der einem wirklich bei der Produktivität hilft. Dazu ein schönes Design mit leichter Handhabung trotz guter Indvidualisierungsmöglichkeiten. Hut ab!
- (2020-07-08) Sylvie Prabakaran: Since I began using tabby, I can focus more easily on my work and I realized how time consuming closing tabs was. The add-on is simple and intuitive.
- (2020-07-04) Guy Tayou: I was looking for some discrete extension to increase my productivity. Tabby if the perfect fit. It does the dirty work well and let you focus on what really matters. Message to the developers: Keep up the good work :).
- (2020-07-03) Tristan Tornatore: Love it ! Thanks for this. I appreciated the hidden aspect of the extension in addition to its performance. Perfect for me, graphic designer and webdeveloper !
- (2020-07-02) Miranda Jackson: Really useful, I can tell that I spend less time searching info on my opened tabs! Restore window is quite useful, I use it as a storage also :)
- (2020-07-01) Benjamin Sadik: Tabby is the real pain-killer among my plugins. Awesome UX. Can't wait to see the upgrades!
- (2020-06-28) Alexander Loklindt: Great extension that takes the hassle out of closing tabs and that enables me to focus on what's important in my daily work.. Well done!
- (2020-06-26) silviu tod.: You know it is a beautiful product which does a great job when you use it for a week or so already and honestly it was just once that I stopped to ponder where was the tab I was looking for, until I realized it might be in your saved list. So it stands to perfect reason that if I don't miss those tabs, they should not use my resources in the first place. I used "The great suspender" extension to achieve the same scenario of releasing unused resources, but I still needed to manually handle the closing of the unloaded tabs occasionally. And although the suspender is a great tool too, if all goes well in the next couple of weeks with Tabby, I will probably switch over completely.
- (2020-06-26) Thomas Walter: Great tool, keeps my chrome clean and my RAM free without noticing it !
- (2020-06-25) Paul Asquin: Easy to use add-ons, offering peace of mind when having a lot of tabs opened. I can use it for work: when working on a subject and moving to a new one, it's great to have a smart assistant sorting your research. I can use it also for leisure: it's a pleasure having tabby closing old blogs or cooking recipes I have been opening, and forgotten since
- (2020-06-25) thomas bellec: You don't even realize it's there and it really helps you keep an organized workspace, totally recommend it ! Works perfectly and super easy to use.
- (2020-06-25) Antoine Fort: Wonderful app for keeping your work well organized and clean!
- (2020-06-25) Hugo Basset: Great extension! not intrusive at all and efficient.
- (2020-06-25) John Waiters: I tried it out of curiosity, did not expect it to work that well
- (2020-06-24) Adrien Péligry: Such a great user experience! The only productivity tool I use everyday to keep me on track all day 💪
- (2020-06-24) Harshit Agrawal: A pretty useful extension to have on the browser. Working really efficiently for me and I'll keep it now. I tried it out and really liked how smoothly it worked without any hassle. Must have for everyone!
- (2020-06-24) Gautier Vidal: Did not even notice it was still active. Works wonderfully. It changed my life.
- (2020-06-24) tech-flying birds: Pretty neat extension! Simple and efficient, I will keep it
- (2020-06-24) Astronault M: So accurate and SO immersive! tabby removes approximately 30 to 40 tabs everyday in total on my browser windows... and I rarely restore any of the tab it closed! Best of all... it didn't even see the tool working, and I made exactly 0 click to make it work. Good job the team!!
- (2023-07-12, v:v1.1.2) Matts966: tab group support
It is appreciated that we can support & prevent to delete tabs in tab groups just like the pinned ones.
- (2022-02-16, v:1.1.2) Rodrigo Elesbao: Feature suggestion: closed tabs management
Just a feature suggestion: 'restore all'; 'restore selected'; 'delete selected'. Because, sometimes, long time closed tabs tend to become (forgotten and, then,) useless. Thanks.
- (2021-12-12, v:1.1.2) mikiooo zhang: I cant install it
When I try to download it will say Failed - Forbidden it will also prompt a error saying an error have occurred access is denied
- (2021-08-26, v:v1.1.2) Lu V: Devs, please tell if there's a way to recover tabs from a month ago?
Hey, devs, I didn't know that this extension only keeps all my tabs from about 3 days ago only... After a month of using it, I decided to check all the tabs I've saved for the first time, and well... I actually genuinely feel really bad now since I thought that this extension it keeps everything... 🙁 Now I lost a month's worth of about over 1,000+ tabs since I can recall saving about 30-50 tabs a day... This sucks... Are all those tabs can't be restored at all? Please, I'm really desperate, is there any other way to restore tabs from about a month ago? Thanks so much...
- (2021-07-23, v:v1.1.2) PX LOW: Does it store the closed tabs history after the browser window closed?
Does it store the closed tabs history after the browser window closed? Can the tabs restore on the next browser session, after PC shutdown and restart?
- (2021-05-23, v:v1.1.2) Shademi: "Off until turned on" setting
Add an option to disable extension unless specifically turned on for current window. It is currently too eager to do its' job, to the point of creating more problems than it solves
- (2020-08-25, v:v1.1.1) Astronault M: Corporate partnerships?
Guys, I've been using the extension for 3 months now, you did a great job. I wanted to ask you whether you were also working with companies?