Annotate the Web with highlight tool
Highlight it - is a tool that allows you to annotate parts on any page with color backgrounds. Use one of 24 beautiful color presets. How to use - You should refresh pages before usage if you just installed the extension - Highlight it won’t work on chrome internal pages, Chrome Webstore pages. (Restricted by security policy of Google Chrome)
- (2020-08-09) Mahabubur Rahaman Khandaker: Nice
- (2020-07-29) Marcos Almeida Coach: excelente
- (2020-07-21) Study With Zain: It doesn't even work...
- (2020-07-20) 赵宇轩: Add a hot key on turning on&off plz~ And here's a bug here: if I highlight some words and remove it, the subscript on the icon will +2 instead of +1 -1.
- (2020-07-11) Brady Dyson: I accidentally highlighted the whole page, and there's no easy way to erase or undo a given highlight, so... that's pretty dumb.
- (2020-06-28) Tomás Iorio: Loving it so far! I was thrilled that it is compatible with the Dark mode extension I'm using, otherwise it would've been a no-no. Now I just need an extension to add comments to webpages.
- (2020-06-26) Indexie: It is simple, but there should be a guide or note of how to delete a highlight instead of using the picture overview.
- (2020-06-24) Apk Emur: does not work offline !!!
4.5 (34 votes)
Last update / version
2020-07-07 / 1.6.0