Reduce the size of your JPEG, PNG images without any noticeable quality loss. Convert image files instantly, real-time.
This app is handy and very easy to use optimizer for JPEG, PNG files. Your image files can be 10%-70% smaller. This app allows you to reduce the size of your image files without any noticeable quality loss. This app only works locally without going through the server. It allows you to convert image files instantly, real-time. You don't need to upload a file to any server. You can select image files to convert from your local computer and from Google Drive directly. and Save the optimized files to Google Drive.
- (2022-05-31) Willie Young: This is a garbage extension. It DOES NOT resize photos. I consistently asks you to "disable ad blocker" and even when that is done, it will not work. Uninstalling.
- (2018-07-26) Vinayak SP: NOT USABLE.... its is no list...
- (2018-07-01) Роман Соловьёв: Не работает со вкладками, открытыми через SpeedDial. После закрытия вкладок они не отображаются расширением, словно ничего не закрывалось. А появляются закрытые вкладки только после перезапуска Хрома. Такие дела.
- (2017-08-28) Dan Moorehead — Power Web5: Doesn't restore page navigation history (eg. so can click Backwards button) like Undo Close Tab. Not very convenient, since no quick undo like Undo Close Tab. Please support with Double Click at least, and maybe also right click on toolbar button > context menu option for quick undo. Doesn't make clear which tabs were from which session. So always just shows 50 (or whatever set max as) closed tabs even if hadn't closed any.
- (2017-05-27) เต้ย คัฟ: gooddddddd
- (2017-01-24) m lane: It does the job well I recommend highly
- (2016-12-13) chad tunis: great extension - one of the best for opening closed tabs!
- (2016-08-10) Tom Tom: Can you make it so the history of the tabs is still intact? So i can undo closed tab and "Go back" on the page too.
- (2016-07-01) Luke Shang: I have tried others, but sooner or later they ended up malfunctioning. This one, however, works consistently.
- (2016-06-27) Ho Kuen Leung (PikachuEXE): It has room for improvements But works well for what it declares
- (2016-03-30) Natsu Dragneel: it's ok but just change icon of extension it's ugly
- (2016-02-16) Hui Jin: better than others
- (2016-02-15) aba azizi: yes
- (2016-02-08) Сергей Борисович: Не видит только что закрытых страниц, ппц как неудобно..
- (2015-12-23) yufei pang: I think it would be more efficient if it can turn pages to find those tabs that closed. At now, i can find those beyond recent 100 tabs by tape it in the column
- (2015-05-08) Carmen Todd: For me, this is a very good extension, I don't hve to worry about accidentally closing a tab anymore.
- (2015-01-01) Szabolcs Krisztián Román: csak egyetlen egy oldalt jegyzett meg pedig azóta bezártam vagy 20at. Nem ajánlom
- (2014-12-29) 杨乐: 我以为这个扩展出问题了，结果换了一堆扩展都还不如这个。最后我重置chrome的所有flags居然修复了，看来是我不小心点了chrome://flags/#enable-fast-unload 的缘故，很有可能这个开关影响了所有同类扩展。 at first it worked great, but suddenly stopped working. fixed by resetting all chrome flags. i think it's chrome://flags/#enable-fast-unload who broke all "undo closed tab" extensions. sorry it's my own fault ...
- (2014-12-22) Mingshang Zhu: Perfect!! the BEST undo close tab exstension I have used! One proposal: Could you add a new menu which contain the closed tab history and the typed tab history into one option? If so I can easily search all the tab I surfed and do not need to switch the menu manually.
- (2014-12-19) poortwistme: Great extension. I've always missed this functionality in new Opera Chromium browser. But there is one important feature the extension needs desperately. When you select an item from the list of typed urls, the item should go all the way up in the list, not stay where it initially was placed. And i'd like to see the extension's button in the address bar too, the way it'd been implemented in all older browsers. PS. Ah, there's one more thing. It remembers all the urls I click in other applications (like when i receive a link to a picture in ICQ). Obviously, it should not. PPS. Actually, I was hoping that the author would fix the issue with the order of the lines in the list. But it seems to me he's just abandoned it. So I took the liberty and rewrote it myself. So long, and thanks for all the fish.
- (2014-12-18) 情理人生: 不好用！
- (2014-09-27) Дмитрий Волков: Расширение хорошее, использую для открытия закрытых ранее вкладок. Автор, добавь пожалуйста настройку иконки и будет 5 звезд.