Scan the current page for font names specified and displays the unique font names
Font scanner extension allows you to scan certain webpage and see the unique font names. This extension can be very useful for testers and developers in situations where you need to find those elements that are set with the wrong font family names. It`s pretty easy to work with this app. All you need is to click on the extension icon on chrome toolbar and click “star scan” button. Attention: font scanner is not available on system pages and does not work in Chrome Web Store due to security restrictions
- (2020-07-21) Jessica Watson: Pretty awesome.
- (2020-07-21) Cindy Shaw: So good!
- (2020-07-21) Colleen White: best app
- (2020-07-15) Ana Johnson: Like it
- (2020-07-14) Janna: Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for! To those of you who don't know: There is another method t "scan" fonts: Just open dev tools and do ctrl+shift+C then hover over the text you want to see the font of.
- (2020-07-13) Courtney Morris: Exactly what I wanted. Thanks!
- (2020-07-13) Faye Mason: Chrome is the best option.
- (2020-07-13) Melanie Hernandez: Surprisingly! I recommend it
- (2020-07-13) Stephanie Woods: Perfect!
- (2020-07-13) Amanda Mendoza: Its Really good
- (2020-07-13) Kamlesh Mistry: Not working
- (2020-07-11) Refat Hasan: This is very gd
- (2020-07-02) Dilip Ale: Thanks! This extension help me with my UI design studies.
3.8 (5 votes)
Last update / version
2020-08-07 / 1.1