This extension is meant to help you extract the color palette and font of any website
The real purpose of this extension is to simplify the extraction of the color palette and fonts names of any website. if you are a designer or front-end developer, you can easily extract copy and paste the color palette and the font names used in any website with just 2 clicks. You can than copy and past as css varibles in your css/scss files. You can also extract each color individually in RGB(A), Hex or HSL format.
- (2022-10-21) Michael Mob: Misnamed extension, doesn't do what its name implies.
- (2022-09-09) Jeroen Bos: Terrible, doesn't do as advertised...
- (2022-07-06) Tasos Christodoulidis: trash
- (2021-09-17) Broc Say: Doesn't actually extract fonts.
- (2021-01-27) Rob de Rozario: doesn't extract fonts. instead takes me to myfonts ? junk
- (2021-01-27, v:1.0.4) Daniel Carlman: Question avaialble as a script without needing the externsion?
Hi, Is this possible to use on our page so I can use this extraction and populate my own widget page with color and font from another website? I cant us it as an extension. Best Daniel