QOL Scripting for Melvor Idle, the fun idle browser game!
<b>SEMI</b> is a Firefox and Chrome web extension for Melvor Idle. Source code repository and README here: https://gitlab.com/aldousWatts/SEMI Please check the readme for a list of scripts & functions, and check the repository for a changelog & more! This add-on/extension helps you automate certain aspects of the game, and adds certain useful features, combining many scripts into one. Toggle each one on and off individually from inside the game. Hovering over the SEMI sidebar buttons will give tooltips including hints, explanations, and tips for most scripts. Thanks to everyone who writes scripts for Melvor and provides them to others! Many coders contributed to ideas here. Big thanks to Malcs who made Melvor Idle! # Bugs & Requests Notice a bug? Have an idea for something SEMI can do? You can post on the issues page of the SEMI repository ( https://gitlab.com/aldousWatts/SEMI/-/issues ), chat about it in the Melvor discord in the #scripting-and-extensions channel, and/or talk to AldousWatts or any of the active code contributors.
- (2021-06-15) Zachary Choi: Whenever new official updates come out, the authors update this mod within a few days, thanks so much for your awesome work!
- (2021-06-12) Not Azul: Currently down from Melvor update 2.0 but hopefully fixed soon, amazing script even just for the exp/hr and drop rates details.
- (2021-04-06) AusWayne: Having trouble using a fair few features on adventure mode, other then that, flawless (autoslayer, autoeat, autoloot, sell gems, few others but these are the main ones
- (2021-03-08) Dony Lunelli: Love it ! So usefull and easy But somehow my AutoOpen doesnt work anymore
- (2021-03-07) Zack Morris: Wonderful extension for Melvor Idle and makes many things much less of a hassle and much more fluid to play the game.
- (2020-11-24) diddi schmeier: Super Multi-Addon for Melvor 👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- (2020-10-24) Gavin Lord: Very useful and intuitive extension!
- (2020-10-19) Jaden Lau: The best multi-tool for Melvor Idle out there with tons of QoL changes, and always quick to patch within 24 hours after update.
- (2020-10-03) Alex C: Only thing I can think of is adding equip next ammo ie run out of steel then equip iron or if none below it then equip above it
- (2020-08-04) CashMMT Trevor: Some unique, useful, and well thought out scripts, and has some "Quality of Life" improvements for tedious areas. Even provides the open source code, to let people add whatever their heart desires. What more do you even want from a browser add-on, lol 10/10
- (2020-07-24) AbIntro: works pretty good
- (2020-08-22, v:0.3.11) James Bordeau: Auto Sell function
The auto sell function hasn't been working for me. Is this a known issue or is this a problem specific to me? And is there a known fix if it isn't an issue with the script code? Thank you for your help!