Change your desktop wallpaper on Windows directly from Chrome by right-clicking any image on the web
Requires Python and Desktop App (updated for v1.11+) https://www.python.org https://app.box.com/s/0h2ganoo5nf6cyj4ageliyw7ds47wo4p NOTES Installation directory: %AppData%\wallpaper
- (2021-08-26) Pim van Loon: does not work
- (2021-01-26) Levi Ackerman: IT WORK!!
- (2021-01-25) Kevin Caldwell: Doesn't work on Linux Mint 20
- (2020-12-08) Alan Mo: Works perfectly! Make sure you open the python file with the python app (mine initially opened the python file in notepad).
- (2020-10-31) Robby: This is what I've been wanting for ages. After googling it up again for the first time in a few months, I clicked on this extension and voila, It worked. I did have to install the .exe, but It's no problem.