Use and combine all nine advanced Google™ search operators to easily perform complex online queries
Enjoy the most advanced Google™ Search tool. Easily perform complex online queries with nine different operators. Ideal for anyone wanting to easily use the customized functionalities. In particular it can be helpful for students, researchers, forensics experts, journalists, content curators, fact checkers and for specific investigation in any field. Super-useful utility puts the full search power of Google at your fingertips. Easy to use. You can use Infoscope to customize and visualize your searches in Google, each one is represented by a set of nodes, that represents a specific operator. Here’s what you can do with Infoscope: • Query by country, language and timeframe • Filter by match of words, specific domain, last updated and file type • Look for a term in the website only on the title, content, url and/or links • Exclude any unwanted keywords in the results • Save multiple queries ( PRO only ) • search on Bing search engine ( PRO only ) • search on Yahoo search engine ( PRO only ) • search on DuckDuckGo search engine ( PRO only ) Happy googling!!
- (2022-09-25) Fernando Rodriguez Vergara: I'm so sorry but for now only 1 star. The current version didn't work, didn't show any results, and with a latest update from August 2021, it was to be expected. This may be a bug, so it would be great if you could look into this.
- (2022-01-06) Łukasz Janowski: I'm very sorry but for now only 2 stars. The previous version was working flawlessly on my Vivaldi Browser but after the upgrade, the query is not "handed over" to google. This may be a bugg so that would be very nice if you could look into this.
- (2021-07-17) Haitham Aouati: One of my favorites extension.
- (2021-01-08) Էմիլի Յանգ: Very helpfull! Thanks!
- (2020-10-08) Fernando: A must. Congratulations.
- (2020-08-24) Banz: FR : Encore quelques bugs (par exemple l'exclusion semble ne pas prendre en compte quand on sélectionne "title" ou "url", et on ne peut pas cumuler des exclusions), mais l'extension est extrêmement prometteuse, et je la garde installée en espérant la voir évoluer :) EN : Still a bit buggy (for instance the exclusion seems to not take into account when you check "title" or "url), et you can't have several exclusions), but the extension is extremely promising, and I keep it installed with the hope to see it evolve :)
- (2020-07-04) Edvinas Edviux: Very good app
- (2020-06-29) BoJun Tang: 谢谢你！ 因为你的插件让我的搜索效率更高了！
- (2020-06-25) Djibrilla Hamadou: A première vue j ai aimé ca Bravo continuer l amelioration
- (2022-01-06, v:0.0.7) Łukasz Janowski: The query is not handed over to google
Hello. I'm using vivaldi browser on which the previous version was working like a charm. Something must have happened after the upgrade because infoscope is not passing the query to the search engine. (it looks like query get removed once the "go" button is clicked".
- (2020-08-27, v:0.0.4) Banz: Bug on Wordpress administation panel when Infoscope enabled
Hello, Infoscope causes a weird bug on Wordpress websites... Bug description: When logged in as an admin on a Wordpress website, you have access to the "Appearance" menu in the Wordpress administration panel. Within this menu, there is a "Theme editor" sub-menu. In this sub-menu, usually you can edit the theme files. But for some weird reason, when Infoscope is enabled on my browser, the editing panel on this page disappears...
- (2020-06-28, v:0.0.3) Aspi Wadia: how to reset the options
how do I reset googlescope