Organize all of your messages in Facebook Messenger into custom folders, just like email!
**** This extension is a beta release. If you see a bug, please create an issue in the support tab. I will try my best to fix it. Also feel free to suggest new features. Since the comments are disabled, feel free to also send me an email if everything is running smoothly :) [email protected] I need your feedback! **** Organize all of your messages in Facebook Messenger into custom folders, just like email! Are you tired of getting lost in the chaos of all your Facebook Messages?! Facebook Messenger Organizer solves this problem! Facebook Messenger Organizer allows you to create customized folders to place your conversations in. This saves you from having to scroll through hundreds of conversations trying to find the right one.
- (2021-04-15) Marissa Omlang: After I was able to download it and make categories. i was not able to add the chats on the folder i created.
- (2020-10-23) Maggie Summers: I love the extension design. Simple. But it wont let me add to the categories except a few messages.
- (2020-09-10) Joseph Gabriel Engalan: There are glitches from time to time when filtering out the group
- (2020-08-07) Mhai Laine Bringuelo: works great but glitches from time to time
- (2020-07-19) Bradley Elliott: nice concept, but you need to make it able to work with a business page messenger.
- (2021-03-19, v:0.0.5) Carol Deamer: Greyed out, can't use
Hi, I installed your Facebook Messenger Organizer, it looks very good. But it won't do anything, because all I see is a greyed out icon. I can go to Options and I can see "Create Category" "Apply Changes" and there are already 2 categories in there. I can add and delete categories. But that is all it does. Nothing else. Am I doing something wrong? Please let me know!! Thank you, Carol
- (2021-01-15, v:0.0.5) Dai Nguyen: Message saver
I followed instruction but after I put in time frame, it showed "download" only not "save". I click on download but it never completed even it already at 100%. What did I do wrong? please help!
- (2020-12-17, v:0.0.5) Curtis Harvey: Issue with the extension
I moved to a new computer last week. My messenger extenson was working fine on my new computer for a week, and then the extension does not show up in when I am in FB messenger. I can see the extension is install and running. I can add additional folders in the options page. I really like the extension and I refer all of my friends in my real estate community to use the tool, but I need to get this fixed pretty fast. You can email me at [email protected] Thanks in advance.
- (2020-12-16, v:0.0.5) Curtis Harvey: organizer not showing in fb messenger
I have been running the tool for 2 months and the extension is installed and I can select the options from the menu, but I do not see all of my selections in fb messenger. Can you help
- (2020-12-15, v:0.0.5) Adam Kroneberger: connectivity issues
I installed everything and it worked for a few days and now the drop downs have disappeared? I tried disconnecting and reinstalling and the problem still exists. It's basically not working anymore. Any trouble shooting advise?
- (2020-12-09, v:0.0.5) Curtis Harvey: Migrating the extension data to my new macbook. What is the process.
What is the process to migrating all of my organizer extension data to my new compute is not a autosync process? Curtis
- (2020-10-19, v:0.0.5) Turtle Bunnies: Not working for me :(
I am so excited for this extension, but no drop down or arrow for organizing are appearing when I load messenger. I have restarted my computer and chrome multiple times but it has not changed. I'm using Facebook in English.
- (2020-09-09, v:0.0.5) Mike Urbinato: Lists empty?
I've spent hours going thru my inbox organizing messages. When I go back to the dropdown to select a list of conversations the lists are empty! This has happened a couple of times. Any ideas why?
- (2020-08-07, v:0.0.5) Mhai Laine Bringuelo: Glitches
This works great! however, when i look at my filtered messages and click on one of them, my other non-filtered messages glitches / shows up or loads randomly on the side (it's distracting)
- (2020-07-09, v:0.0.5) Ben Cadenbach: No drop down option
I'm not seeing any drop down options to organize my messages? I've restarted chrome and the extension is running. Any ideas?
- (2020-06-21, v:0.0.4) Cathy Morton: drop down not working
Hi, I just added the extension and can add messages to different folders but there's no dropdown at the top to filter them. thanks
- (2020-06-18, v:0.0.4) Lauren Callahan: Filter by group
I am SO excited for this! I have added people to groups, but do not see the drop down on top to filter my chats by group.
- (2020-06-15, v:0.0.3) Ivan Fournel: How can I add messages to folders ?
I cannot find the way to add facebook messages to a folder. How can I do that?