This extension allows you to disable scrolling on your page.
Ever tried searching for a word in the current viewport, but the Find Bar takes you to "random" sections of the page, making you lose track of the section you were just reading? Try using this chrome extension to temporarily disable scrolling of the current page before you use Find, so that you can stay where you are while Find searches all the instances for you. * Note: please refresh any pre-existing tabs after installation.
- (2022-02-25) Thorbjørn Steen: Yep. Was about to say that it doesn't work, but then I refreshed the tab and it worked as advertized.
- (2021-10-19) SunYoung Park: It works perfectly. Thank you so much.
- (2021-10-03) Noah Romero: DO as the responses said, REFRESH THE TABS, as soon as I did that it worked.
- (2021-07-17) xHighs: WORKS AS INTENDED DONT LISTEN TO SCRUB REVIEWS
- (2021-02-20) Richard C: Doesn't work!
- (2020-12-10) Wyatt Barnett: Yep, doesn't work at all. Good job guy.
- (2020-11-29) Eli Sek: Just doesn't do Its only job.