Hide Attendees' Video in Google Meet
Someone in a meeting keeps distracting you? Let's hide them. This extension adds a toggle to hide attendees' video from you. Videos are only hidden in your local browser. They are still visible for other attendees. The toggle can be found in an action menu of a participant in Show Everyone drawer. To expanding the action menu, click on a participant's name. The hide video toggle is next to the remove participant button. If an attendee does not have his/her video on, the video toggle will not be available.
- (2021-04-14) Hilman Nurfahmi: helps me hide the face of the lecturer i hate. very useful.
- (2021-02-02) Jaanbi Fernandez: it only shows who on camera but its ok
- (2021-01-20) Mayonaise: On my google meet the option to hide the videos didn't show up at all. I was in incognito so it could've been that. Do i have to be host for this to work?
- (2021-01-18) Sigfried: It works.
- (2020-12-13) Sun Seed: Very useful, thank you.
- (2020-11-11) Jeffrey Lee: Great Extension, very useful for hiding distracting kids from a young child when attending virtual classes. Wish there was feature to automatically hide the same person when they join as the plugin seems to 'forget' who it is hiding if the hidden user rejoins or they fall off the grid.