Hide all recruiters from LinkedIn
Sick and tired of seeing recruiters on LinkedIn? Us too. We took matters in our own hands and wrote this script which will automatically hide any and all recruiters from your linkedin feed! Introducing Recruiter Zapper, the new Chrome extension that will solve all of your problems by eliminating the cause. Recruiters will be banished from your entire LinkedIn browsing experience. All you need to do is download, install, and activate.
- (2016-03-31) Chris Anderson: Ze recruiters le gone. Now I can quickly find what I need.
- (2016-03-30) Corey Mangold: So glad to not get recruiters everywhere I go on Linkedin. Awesome app!
- (2016-03-29) Alyson Ben-Yehuda: This is going to change LinkedIn forever! I love it! It works flawlessly, and now I don't ever have to worry about recruiters bugging me again.
- (2016-03-29) Sam Rapaport: I get bombarded with recruiters on LinkedIn every day. Some days it's so bad I wonder why I even use LinkedIn. This extension saved my user experience, it hides recruiters practically everywhere on LinkedIn, including connection requests. As a developer, I enjoy opening dev tools and seeing the console show how many recruiters it hides. Great tool!
- (2016-03-29) Kristen Graham: This extension has really saved me from trying to sort through all the recruiters that try to connect with me on LinkedIn and get to the legitimate connections I'm interested in! Such a time saver and all you have to do is click "add to Chrome"! So easy and super convenient.
- (2016-03-26) Joel Tanner: As an employer I'm constantly being contacted by recruiters/head hunters/talent agents/placement specialists (you get it) on LinkedIn to either solicit business from me or to try to place their candidates. Recruiters have made using LinkedIn a massive chore because it takes so much time to delete their connection requests or messages... until now. This extension has restored my LinkedIn experience.