This extension adds a visual timer in your Google Meet and gives you a way to create a timer for each of your presentations.
Take back control of your meetings. Meetings can easily get out of hand and one solution is Timeboxing : Keep track of the time and allocate specific amount of time to specific parts of the agenda.
- (2022-01-27) Amanda Fulbright: Doesn't work with google meet at all. Clicking the plug in initiates an endless cycle instructing you to start a meeting to see the timer but there's never a timer
- (2021-12-02) Elsa Scholte: Doesn't seem to work
- (2021-12-01) Does not appear to work with the current version of Google Meet
- (2021-11-03) Hannah Kallewaard-Lum: No longer works with the newer versions of google meet. It had promise though.
- (2020-08-28) Ewan Hume: Is there any way that the timer could be added to my video feed so all meet participants can see it? I would like to be able to say to my class, you have __ minutes to complete this activity, go. And then they could look at my feed at anytime to see the visual timer counting down. Thanks.
- (2020-08-19) Leo Vega: Funciona muy bien, ayuda muchísimo ver como se "consume" el tiempo. Me encantaría que sonara, porque al ser profesora es fácil pierda de vista el contador porque estoy promoviendo la interacción con mis alumnos. Sería un plus espectacular que sonará cuando se terminó el tiempo.