Auto completes while you typing. FluentTyper attempts to improve the ease and speed of textual input by predicting words.
FluentTyper attempts to improve the ease and speed of textual input by predicting words. It autocompletes words for you while you typing. FluentTyper saves your time when writing, improves your writing with spelling, autocomplete suggestions and text expansions. It allows you to create smart text expansions to get more done and streamline your work. Ever get tired of typing out long email addresses, phrases you frequently use, or just want to save time daily when you are typing on the computer? FluentTyper is here to help you! FluentTyper allows you to type in letter combinations like “callMe” and have “Call me back once you get free.” show up on the computer screen instead. FluentTyper works on almost all websites, however, there are some exceptions like Google Docs. If you encounter an incompatible website, please let me know at <[email protected]> and I'll try to fix it. FluentTyper cares about privacy of your data. It does not upload any of your data to the internet, it works offline and predictions are generated on your own PC. FluentTyper is a writing assistant with functionalities of: spell checker, text expander and predictive auto complete. Start typing, FluentTyper will show a popup with the list of suggested words(like your phone keyboard). Use the arrow keys to select a word in the list of suggested words. Use Enter or Tab key to confirm selection. Use Escape key or just continue typing to hide the list of suggested words. Supported languages: - English - Spanish - French - Croatian - Greek (dictionary based prediction) - Swedish (dictionary based prediction)
- (2023-02-04) TheBullhorn Streamer: It's really great, but it's not working in google docs :(
- (2022-10-06) Jake Steffen: Works great on Chrome for Mac. If you are noticing it not working on some sites, try restarting Chrome it worked for me.
- (2022-09-05) CHIRAG SINGHAL: it is buggy on discord.
- (2022-09-03) Azlan Chenlong Mohammad Noh (Hshs): Worked Great! however, It doesn't seem to work on Google docs. That's where I actually need it the most. Hoping for Google Docs support soon!
- (2022-08-20) J J Q: This tool has improve my productivity. I like specially the Text Expander tab Just a comment, it will be incredible if the sugestions include multiple words, for example if you text "First W" --> autocompletes as "First World War" Thank you very much!
- (2022-07-18) Vinit Mehta: great! but it should not enter the suggested word if i press space. it should work only on ENTER key. plz improve this
- (2022-04-19) Ddesigny: Perfect it's working 100%
- (2022-03-28) James White: Amazing tool! It helps to avoid typos.
- (2022-01-16) Michael: It's not working. It does nothing.
- (2021-08-17) Awesome Gigi: Works great. I'm been using this for daily work, it saves me tons of time. Well done!
- (2021-08-15) Ahmed Rih: Great tool, but I wish it can be more predictive, and to suggest (grayed) text ahead of typing
- (2021-08-13) Victor 11rus: it's working! ^_^