Completely Free and your Data is Private. Google Classroom integration, Slider Control, Nicknames, Help tutorials
- (2021-06-21) 蔣竹竹: 超棒的擴充功能！ 非常好用！
- (2021-06-21) Kri-Kri: 感謝開發者！！！！！！！！！！
- (2021-06-20) Wahwah Liao: 感謝老師無私的分享！超級有愛心的，而且設計的功能很人性，使用上好方便！
- (2021-06-15) Eric K: This extension has been amazing this year with us having to take attendance in a remote learning environment. Robert was great in problem solving individual issues, even making me a personal video for some complicated work arounds to do what I needed to do with this extension. A+ in my book - thank you!
- (2021-06-10) 陳逸萍: 能夠讓學生分組討論真的是件很神奇的東西，還在適應當中，很感恩您的分享，讓我的線上課程可以更順利。 但是我使用上有小遺憾，就是我的系統沒辦法順利讀到20個同學的資料，導致我沒辦法利用系統分組，最後只好我手動貼連結，然後指定他們誰跟誰一組。 請問學生有人數上限是嗎?
- (2021-06-07) ChihYu Chou: 比Google自己推出的分組討論室功能還好用，有需要分組討論安裝這個外掛就對了。
- (2021-06-07) MCLCDC Admin: Thank you for this amazing extension, Robert. Made the whole online school year a success for us educators. Hats off to you Sir!
- (2021-06-07) 王俊傑: 謝謝老師的分享，超有幫助的，很厲害的分組功能。
- (2021-06-04) 菁珊23: 很強大！細節也考慮到了，謝謝分享！
- (2021-06-01) Nikola Perović: This is amazing!!!!!!! Super helpful!
- (2021-05-31) Wei-Chi Chien: Great APP! 很棒的擴充功能! 以前我已經經常使用多個google meet來進行課程，但用這個APP進行管理真的非常有效率，而且可以控制聲音的撥放，這點幫助非常大! 對於學生來說，操作起來也很簡單，只需要多加入一個討論室即可! Love it!
- (2021-05-31) Neo Li: 一、依照順序「一般設定」，「課程設定」「教室設定」，就可以「快樂上課」。 二、課程設定先設定好，後面就越用越順。 三、以輪流「旁聽」、「參與」小討論室，可以提高學生參與，也能維持教室聚焦。 四、給很多很多讚！！
- (2021-05-31) linko wu: 感謝分享 ，應用在教學分組上，是非常方便的！
- (2021-05-31) 王米克: 非常實用，需要一點時間適應，但適應之後會感受到強大的操控能力！
- (2021-05-30) Eric Lai: 雖然進階版的 Google meet 已經有分組功能，但對於一般沒有進階版使用權的使用者而言，這個外掛是解決分組問題的最佳和最完整解方。
- (2021-05-28) Gerardo Tinoco Guerrero: La verdad me funcionaba muy bien, esperemos la actualicen pronto para que funcione con la nueva versión de Google Meet.
- (2021-05-26) Eyeballes2013: HATED IT
- (2021-05-14) Carolina Henrichsen: I had no issues with this extension! I love it! Until yesterday! I used it with one of my classes and as soon as I connected to the three breakout rooms that my students were in I could hear all the audio of all three rooms together at the same time in the first breakout rooms. The other two breakout rooms had no sound. I can't imagine what can be the problem. I tried to disconnect and connect back again several times but it just didn't work.
- (2021-04-21) Carlos Andres Rivero Buelvas: no esta mal me parece muy decorativo
- (2021-03-30) Iya Omitade Ifatoosin: We are a online microschool and this extension has been an absolute assist in our ability to give individualized instruction and group collaboration. While I have not needed to seek help yet, what I greatly appreciate is how responses are given to people's enquiries. I have had no luck in contacting the so-called BIG apps to get an a non-programmed answer that solves nothing. You are a human, a real person and I greatly appreciate the fact that you OWN and take responsibility for your extension and how we benefit from it. Thank you
- (2021-03-25) Joseph Loh: 1st Pop Up: An existing open meet window cannot be synced. Please close this control panel and all meet windows, and then start again. Closing a meet window will not remove students or disrupt their discussions. If you have many windows open it may be simplest to just close all windows and start again. 2nd Pop Up: Error in creating the link for nickname Meet C. You might be getting this error because you did not login using your google suite account. Please note that only google suite accounts can create a meet using nicknames. If you do not have a suite account, then you may only create static urls (purple color) or codes (blue) in the Rooms tab. If you do have a google suite account and are logged in, then please log out and log in again using this link: https://accounts.google.com/SignoutOptions Q1: MAY I KNOW HOW TO OVERCOME THE ABOVE POP UP WHEN I WANTED TO START AFTER I'VE COMPLETED THE SET UP? Q2: MUST HAVE A GOOGLE SUITE ACCOUNT?
- (2021-03-09) Sherwin Peter: The extension is not working
- (2021-02-28) Lilian Ainah Mathurin: Thank you so much for this extension. I'm also recommending this to my colleagues.
- (2021-02-26) SkitZ -: Thank you! SO HELPFUL!
- (2021-02-12) Cesar Augusto Rojas Galofre: This is the best tool for teachers. Thanks Robert!!!! 🙌🙌🙌
- (2021-02-11) ealaurie o: HOW DOES IT EVEN WORK!!!!!!! IT JUST TURNED MY MUTE AND CAMERA BUTTON BLUE!!!
- (2021-02-09) Rob & Joris Time-out: IT IS AMAZING what this tool can do! I love it! I was just wondering if you can "manage" a meeting with 2 persons....?
- (2021-02-03) Gerolamo Zanchi: Thanks do, you saved me!
- (2021-02-02) teachernerdz podcast: I am writing this review from my podcast Google account because I do not have access through my school account. This is an amazing extension! By utilizing this extension my students have been able to collaborate with each other, It doesn't matter if they are remote or in person, now they can collaborate just as if they were in class sitting next to their project partner. Students have mentioned how much they have loved being able to collaborate with a friend or classmate again. Best of all it is free! Now, just imagine there is an issue with the extension, what do you do? Well, I emailed Robert Hudek and holy smokes he responded quickly and offered to work with me to help figure it out. Absolutely amazing! Thank you, Ronlad Nober 1/2 of the teachernerdz podcast.
- (2021-01-26) Andy C: Great extension - I use it for work all the time. I have only set up a basic class with it, but that is only what I need it for. I have the majority of my students my main teaching Meet, and have 1 or more students in the breakout Meet to discuss work/catch up etc. Being able to record it (which you can as it is just using Google Meet anyway) is excellent - great for safeguarding and remote learning, and great for meeting my school's remote learning policy. Also, the control window is brilliant - switching through the Meet windows is so easy, and I especially like the auto mute/mic function. Great job - I will continue to use.
- (2021-01-25) Chinmay Tamhane: The "Hide Meet Bottom Bar" button is not working for me.. please help
- (2021-01-15) Jacob Marley: I've just started using this. It looked daunting at first - so many things you can do with it - but it was remarkably easy to set up, and so much simpler than earlier versions. My students enjoyed actually being able to talk to each other during a lesson, and the feel of the online interaction was significantly more positive. My school asks us to record all Meets, and there's not currently a one-click way of achieving that with this extension, but Robert replid to my query within 24 hours and is working on a solution. Can't really ask for better than that. Thanks Robert! 😎
- (2021-01-08) Joitun HAQUE: So far so good, I recommended to all my colleagues who are excited about using this google breakout room. Thank you for this.
- (2021-01-08) Pam Hamilton: Amazing extension!
- (2021-01-06) Shawn Funk: This extension is great! So much more functional than the new breakout room features in Google Meet and much easier to use. Had a problem with one of the features about a month ago after a previous update and contacted the developer (Robert) directly. He got in touch with me within a couple of hours and had the problem solved with a new update by the next day. Very nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend this developer and this app extension!!!
- (2020-12-30) Ika Guo: Good to use. 上課變得很順暢
- (2020-12-18) ALEXIS CHOI: At first when I followed the directions, it worked pretty well. Then when I tryed to sync breakout rooms, It spammed me saying that the account Im using is wrong. I was hoping to use this extension to organize students in meets, but I couldn't really figure what was wrong.
- (2020-12-14) Bluey And bingo: you suck you dont even work
- (2020-12-14) Gladys Mitchell: I appreciate the passion and desire to make the best possible experience for my classroom and students. Thank you.
- (2020-12-09) Exam Matthew James Whitehead: Thanks a lot! I found your extension really useful and it helped me to manage my breakout rooms a lot more efficiently.
- (2020-12-07) Valerie Pintor: Love this extension! I have been using this extension since September and it has been a blessing for me. As a special education teacher it is extremely important that I support my students independent needs and this extension has allowed me to do so. I am able to have my assistant work with student one on one or in a small group. It is also very useful when doing group activities. My students like that they can work with their friends. I will admit it took a little time to get things set up and to get used to using it, but once you have it set it runs fairly smoothly. I shared it with my colleagues and they are loving it as well. Once again I have been truly happy with this extension and I am so pleased to have found it. Thank you so much for creating it and sharing it.
- (2020-12-05) Dan Delion: Hi, as one of the very first users and subscribers to this app. I can, hand on heart, say that this has made a huge difference to my lessons. To be able to have my students working in groups and pairs is a godsend and has, in effect, introduced a new norm. and means I can work much the same way as I did before lockdown. The students appreciate it too. I have to thank Robert for the close attention he pays to app. updates and the amount of detail he always gives. Typically teacher, he listens to suggestions and ideas too.
- (2020-12-02) DooDooDylan XD: plz reply whoever created this. when i use this for personal use, it does not work. i try to create the breakout rooms, and it says that they "failed to sync because i am using a different account," but i am not!
- (2020-11-27) Mango Gurl: i liked it alot but the thing is that the turn off volume button (the green one) doesnt turn back on once you turn it off
- (2020-11-26) zuvtube: i just was lonely so i wanted to say hi
- (2020-11-17) John Rosendahl: This program is the best program for breakout rooms. The Enterprise Google Breakout room has one big flaw. You can not monitor all breakout rooms at the same time? This was not created by Teachers for Teachers. There are two issues you need to figure out. Once you do, this is by far the best program ever written. I emailed Robert a questions and got an immediate response. Issue 1. You must have your District google account as the Default. Unfortunately, Google does not make that easy. You must sign out of all Google Accounts, then add your default account, (District Account) first. Then add the other accounts. Then switch back to the District account. Once done you are good to go. Issue 2. Freezing. When you have your breakout rooms open and have the app open, it will run at a very slow speed (Look like Freezing) when you play a video. Just close the app, then play the video. Good to go. Also, setup. Watch a couple tutorials. But Robert has made this so easy. Go to courses, add names for each. Then goto periods. Just add the link from your google classroom for the class, then just name the breakout rooms. I name them Group 1, Group 2, etc. and save. It automatically does everything for you. This is such an improvement from previous versions. Good Job Robert! Then go to meet, start class. Add the course, then sync. Remember to hit OK. Then add breakout rooms. I wait until all done, then select the retile button then setup the wonderfully thought out breakout assignment section. Copy and paste in the comment sections. You now have the easiest and most controllable breakout room out there. I hope this helps!
- (2020-11-13) Nami Patel: I just have a question, does this extension only work when somebody is in the meet?
- (2020-11-12) dontmindme: This app uses Self-XSS to impersonate and steal your personal information. I recommend you do not download this, and definately do not write ANYTHING in the inspect console. This is a dangerous plugin, do not download it. I have noticed after downloading the application the title of my google meet tab has changed to "hi" every few moments. This is weird, and unnecessary. Why would that need to happen? It can't be a coding mistake. It also changes the icon of the tab to a pink square. It messes with the tool bar at the bottom (used to turn camera on, mute, and leave the meet,) by changing it to blue and using a different client to run it. This application is dangerous, don't download it.
- (2020-11-10) Gabriele Druetta: violazione della privacy
- (2020-11-10) yves moliere jean louis: Absolutely excellemt extension, so helpful and very comparable to zoom breakout!! for those that have teachers account you won't be able to give review, have to do it with personal account. Love this extension, keep making more updates, you are steadily covering all the needs
- (2021-06-16, v:0.0.17.6) 柏台德: Brave on Linux?
Has anyone had success using this extension with Brave on Linux? No matter which Breakout Room extension I try, none seems to work. I only tried recently, after the Meet updates, so I wonder if this may have been affected by the recent changes in Google Meet, which complained about a number of conflicts with other extensions I had installed and activated then. Our academic affairs told me that this extension should work, but I'm not sure how current that statement is, they themselves don't need Meet. So now I'm trying to get confirmation whether this is something I can or cannot fix on my computer or if I can give this up, because after the Meet updates this isn't working anymore...
- (2021-05-07, v:0.0.17.4) Coach Miller Man: Presenting
When presenting to my class is there a way I can see what I'm presenting and see my class at the same time? This feature was available on some grid view extensions.
- (2021-05-03, v:0.0.17.4) Karolína Ševečková: odinstalace
Jak lze odebrat toto rozšíření z chromu? Neumožňuje mi to žádná volba!
- (2021-04-05, v:0.0.17.4) Kat Callaway: Speaker button
Hi there! For some reason, the speaker button has disappeared from the bottom of my screen. At first I thought it was because I was logged in to a different computer, but it's not appearing on the laptop I regularly use either. Help!
- (2021-03-16, v:0.0.17.4) Rene Edghill: double rooms
Once using the extension ( which I love by the way) it gave each room a second one. the same people in the initial one were in the second one two. How can I prevent that from happening again?
- (2021-03-16, v:0.0.17.4) Rene Edghill: Muting while going from room to room
When going from main room to other rooms I can be heard in the other rooms even though I mute all my mics in each room and the main room. Everyone can still hear me.
- (2021-03-10, v:0.0.17.4) John Barrie: all participants must have a gmail account for this extension
Hello Robert, thank you for your excellent work and ideas. "Any FREE gmail account user can use this extension to run meetings and manage breakout rooms for their participants who also have free gmail accounts. " Just to reconfirm, ALL participants in my google meets (utilizing your extension) would need to be connected to the meet through a gmail account, OR could it be some other email address? Just need to be sure and sorry to trouble you. John Barrie
- (2021-03-05, v:0.0.17.4) Edgard Díaz: UTILIZAR LA EXTENSIÓN
QUIERO DESCARGAR LA EXTENSIÓN DEL PROGRAMA
- (2021-03-01, v:0.0.17.4) Verónica Mtz: I can't see all my students
Thank you very much for this extension. it used to work perfectly. But starting to days ago (Feb 26) it didn't list all my students (15). I have another extensions such as Grid view and it's desabled for "show ss with video only" and synced it 2 or 3 times but didn't wor, I used to download the assistance report with this extension. What I have noticed is that the more extensions you have for Google Meet the worse it behaves. BOR won't let me use all the caracteristics for Grid View and now, Breakout rooms doesn't show all the students... I use 8-12 rooms at the same time. I'm using Windows 10 in a Dell laptop with core 7 processor and 12gb RAM. Thank you for the time and effort.
- (2021-02-24, v:0.0.17.4) Matthias Bergholz: amount bereakout rooms
Hey! Suddenly it is only possible to connect to 3 breakout-rooms + main-room simultaniously. The other rooms are in a pending state. This used to work perfectly. I already removed and reinstalled the Extension and tried chome-beta without success.
- (2021-02-23, v:0.0.17.3) rajiv mahajan: Problem with the Google Breakout Tab
Dear Sir / Madam, I've been using your Breakout Room add on since September. Thanks. Today, I keep getting this message. I haven't changed anything nor have I logged out of the Google Suite. I've been using this through my school account. Another teacher had this problem too. Can you help at all please? Thank you. Rajiv Attachments area
- (2021-02-23, v:0.0.17.3) Jacob Cecil: Breakout rooms won't open
I get an popup saying there "Error in creating the link for nickname rhhs-jcecil-pd2-br1. You might be getting this error because you did not login using your google suite account. Please note that only google suite accounts can create a meet using nicknames. If you do not have a suite account, then you may only create static urls (purple color) or codes (blue) in the Rooms tab. If you do have a google suite account and are logged in, then please log out and log in again using this link: https://accounts.google.com/SignoutOptions" I have signed out and in again and also reinstalled the extension but it does not fix it. Any solution? Thanks. I am using my school district email to login like I always have. Jacob
- (2021-02-19, v:0.0.17.3) 18T231 - YATHIN K: Doubt related to the generated links.
Hi sir, such a great work. I need to know for how long the generated link be valid? If I am assigning for the next week scheduled meet will the breakout room links be valid till then?
- (2021-02-11, v:0.0.17.3) Cory Needham: Stacked attendees (only some rooms)
I have 6 classes. Most of them work flawlessly; however, it seems like my 4th period always stacks everyone (including the "you are presenting screen") on top of one another in long horizontal rows. After enough people come in then it is impossible to know who is who. This does not happen on my other classes. My other classes tile as expected and do not include the "you are presenting screen". Any ideas what is going on here? I have had other teachers have this same problem and I know they are not using your extension so maybe it is not an extension issue. Any thoughts?
- (2021-02-04, v:0.0.17.3) Jon Scot Burns: Do all participants need to download?
Will every student in all of my classes need to download the extension to make it usable?
- (2021-01-25, v:0.0.17.2) Gemma Valerie Bell: Breakout rooms not connecting
Hi, every time I try to open and sync breakout rooms, I get the message 'sorry we have encountered a problem with joining this video call.' Can you help with why this is and how to load breakouts?
- (2021-01-25, v:0.0.17.2) Ran Dahl: Bandwidth and computer requirements?
Could you please include some details about the hardware and network requirements for using this extension on the main extension page. I've been testing this for our board with a few board-issued chromebooks and they really don't have the CPU/GPU to have multiple, simultaneous instances of Google Meets running. Likewise, I did a few tests of the bandwidth requirements and they quickly become high. Google lists the expected bandwidth for a single SD instance of Meets as being 1 mbps inbound and 2 mbps outbound with 10 participants (https://support.google.com/meethardware/answer/4541234?hl=en#zippy=%2Cminimum-bandwidth-required). What are the practical bandwidth requirements for teachers and students using this extension?
- (2021-01-21, v:0.0.17.2) Kevin Peters: Problems with (sound button) for google meets
Hi Mr. Hudek, I find your extension very helpful but lately I've been finding sometimes the sound button (that controls the sound for the whole meet) doesn't work in some meets when I have more than two meets opens. Sometimes I press the button and I am unable to turn off the sound, other times, the sound is off and pressing the button does nothing to change that. Help here would be appreciated!
- (2021-01-15, v:0.0.17.2) Rich Chomko: Clicking Host Controls on control bar
Clicking Host Controls on control bar on bottom has a weird auto-click on report abuse. It used to work, now it doesn't. I thought it was my mouse but even my trackpads do it
- (2021-01-15, v:0.0.17.2) Rich Chomko: Control bar at bottom no longer disappearing
Control bar at bottom no longer disappearing, so I can't see names on the bottom tiles.
- (2021-01-09, v:0.0.17.2) Jo Phillips: Rooms not saving
Hi, Great extension. I start online learning in my school on Monday, this will help a lot. I have been playing around with the extension and I have twice set up some classes and added rooms. However, on both occasions, neither the rooms nor the classes were there the next time I opened the extension (e.g. the next day). I'm assuming this is not what's supposed to happen? Am I missing a step? If I have to set the class and rooms up every day from scratch, it will cause big headaches. Thanks! Jo
- (2021-01-04, v:0.0.17.2) Jeevan Jacob Thomas: Nickname not getting updated
Hi Robert, Thank you for the amazing extension. Am on 0.0.17.2; am able to "open" the main/breakout rooms but when I try to "sync" the nickname of the meeting onto the tab it says updated but the tab heading remains the code used for the URL (and not the user friendly main/1/2/3 etc). Could it be due to some change google did to its meeting option? Thank you, Jeevan.
- (2020-11-27, v:0.0.17.0) Weslley Rodrigues: Automatically Allow Outside Participants to enter
Hello professor. How are you doing today? My name is Weslley and i´m from Brasil. i´ve been using your extension every day to control the offer of courses to civil servants in my city. The funvction "Automatically Allow Outside Participants to enter" is essential for me, but actually it´s not working. I belive it starts after the implementation of organizer controls. Could you help me? I appreciate that. Tks
- (2020-11-20, v:0.0.17.0) James Norris: Host Present to all Rooms
Is it possible for the host to present to the different breakout rooms simultaneously? This would allow discussions of the subject in different groups, whilst watching the same presentation, and by a great feature for any Team Quizzes and such.
- (2020-11-19, v:0.0.17.0) Laura Caulin: Trouble with chromebooks
Hello! First of all, thank you for this extension. It's great. I received this email from one of my teachers who has been having great success with your extension until his students got new chromebooks. Any suggestions? "Breakout rooms are not working with the chrome books. It is so slow in opening the rooms that it locks up." Thank you Laura Caulin
- (2020-11-18, v:0.0.17.0) Francesca Rossi: rooms audio
This extension seems to be really great, but I'm experiencing a problem with the audio. When I open the rooms (5 or 6 rooms, not so many) it often happens that for one or two of them the audio can't be heard in the room where it belongs, but in another room. As a result I hear two different rooms audio in just one of them, and nothing in another room where, on the contrary, the students can perfectly hear me. I would really appreciate some hints to fix the problem. Many thanks.
- (2020-11-12, v:0.0.17.0) Isaias Lanzona: How to end the breakout rooms then meet them again at the Main Room.
I have 80 students which I divide into 8 rooms (10 students per room). I meet them first at the Main Room. I present them a specific scenario/problem. Then they go to the breakout rooms to discuss. Then all students go back to the Main Room for the discussion.
- (2020-11-11, v:0.0.17.0) Siti Aisyah: INTERFACE
helo, can i know why my interface of breakoutroom after i click the extension breakout room look weird? it doesnt look like how in the tutorial looks like.
- (2020-11-08, v:0.0.17.0) Giovanni Marsiglio: I'm not able to activate it
I am truly interested on use it with my classes, but I can't start on my Windows 8: Firstly, I see the main window as a Chrome full little windows (with my tabs and address bar ...) Seems work on classes configuration, but when I Try to press on "Open/Sync" buttons, i see the waiting dots but nothing happen... Hints will be very appreciated. Giovanni
- (2020-11-03, v:0.0.17.0) Bill Young: Starting Off
I have just discovered 'Google Meet Breakout Rooms' and it looks great, thanks. I want to use it initially to run a Quiz for 50 to 100 participants allocated to breakout rooms. What is really appealing about your extension is the ability to broadcast video and sound to all breakout rooms. I have been looking for this functionality for some time. However, I want to run a it with a test group in order to understand and become confident with it before going live. My question... Do you have a set of instructions for running such a test? As I think you can imagine, it is hard to practise when there is only me, alone with my computer. If I try to learn with a test group, it could be very tedious for them as I blunder through a series of errors and muttered apologies; and I have no doubt they would advise me to give up the whole project! I am a reasonably regular user of Zoom and have set up and run large webinars. I have a personal G Suite account (basic level paid subscription) but I hardly ever use Meet. If you have such a set of instructions for a test group, that would be wonderful If someone wants to walk me through it in order to create a set of instructions, I would be happily commit the time. Kind regards Bill
- (2020-10-28, v:0.0.17.0) Keith C: When the breakout room extension is installed, I cannot click on the advanced settings feature in the gridview extension. Without the breakout extension installed, I am able to click on the advanced settings feature in gridview. Do you know why?
Grid view advanced settings conflict
- (2020-10-27, v:0.0.17.0) Mariette Timmer: bandwidth
Dear sir, What is the minimum bandwith required for the use of your extension in case of about 15 break out rooms? Yours sincerely, Mariette Timmer
- (2020-10-20, v:0.0.16.8) Bilzã Marques de Araújo: Always Not Logged in Mac OS
Could you please healp us soon? We are using Meet Breakout rooms in Chrome for Mac OS, and we cannot Login. We have tried to login after leave all accounts, and we have tried to login the Chrome. But we still chave the message "Not Logged" in Breakout Rooms. Will it impair the the functionalities of the Breakout Rooms? Are there any way to solve this?
- (2020-10-12, v:0.0.16.8) IT Dept: We have G suite purchased for Capstone High hoskote
We just want advanced Google meet Break Out Rooms(Groups) in G-suite which is already purchased G-suite for Education ? Kindly Call us back 9481872348/7618702524 Thank you
- (2020-10-08, v:0.0.16.8) Laura Pavlik: Thanks for the extension!
I just want you to know that I love your extension and I'm hoping to keep using it even now that Google has breakout rooms. Yours are better! Please keep this extension up and running!
- (2020-10-07, v:0.0.16.8) Boy Scout Troop 362: Access
I have been using this extension for Scouts. My Main room is the Troop meeting and the Breakouts are the Patrol meetings. It was a steep learning curve for me, but I thought I had it even though I still had to let everybody into the Main meeting and the Patrol meetings. Last week Scouts attempting to access the main meeting were rejected from entering out of hand. I could see the message blink on my screen for a moment. I can't find any setting I may have changed. I have tried to allow entry without permission because I control who is sent the invitation but still have to click everybody in. Please; What am I doing wrong?
- (2020-10-06, v:0.0.16.8) Diego G: how to use it
how do you use it
- (2020-10-06, v:0.0.16.8) Krishna Kumar: Break out room issue
I was using this extension for around two three months. Recently it started misbehaving. it removed presenting and caption options from the meet. Is it a bug or did you purposefully removed it ?
- (2020-10-05, v:0.0.16.8) Edward Davis: Slider not switching
Hi there I manage this extension for my school and I have one teacher that the slider is not working for. When they click on the slider it never switches between breakout rooms. Is there anything that needs to be configured for this to work? We have tried to uninstall the extension and reinstall it but the issues is still there. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to fix the issue.
- (2020-09-24, v:0.0.16.6) Mallorie Hsieh: I keep getting kicked out
When I open the rooms up, it takes a long time for them to open for me and I keep getting kicked out of the rooms. It will tell me to try again shortly. Sometimes, it kicks me out of the main room too. How can this be fixed? Thanks.
- (2020-09-24, v:0.0.16.6) Beth Houghtaling -DJS-: We are an academy and have more than one instructor.
Using this it does not allow for more than one instructor to manage the classrooms. It seems only one person can watch manage and mute and tile all the classrooms. Is there away that our instructors can use the same process and same classroom .
- (2020-09-22, v:0.0.16.6) Son Dao: Participant attendance report
I tried to get the attendance report. My meet has 31 participants but it can only see 10. Is there something missing? Check it out here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/QE8GRsSYpViP5Myx9
- (2020-09-21, v:0.0.16.6) Import Issue
I Set up my courses and my rooms ahead of time at home on my chromebook. I went to my cleartouch screen at school which is powered by a chromebox. The breakout room extension was there when I logged in, but my courses and rooms were not. I exported the courses using the export/import black button on my chromebook. I got a link and it saved to my drive. I did the same for my rooms. I went to the extension on my cleartouch/chrombox. I went to the breakout rooms extension, I went to courses, I clicked the import/export button from my courses. I attached the .txt file from the courses export from my chromebook. I got an error message that said: 'error reading the file. There are two import/exports: one in the rooms tab and one in the courses tab. This file cannot be imported because it is not a courses tab exported file.' Even though the file was exported from courses. I got the same issue when I exported my rooms and tried to import them except it said it wasn't a rooms tab file even though I exported it from rooms.
- (2020-09-16, v:0.0.16.6) Ann MacLean: Assigning breakouts Ad hoc-max of 16 are assigned
When I have the students assigned randomly, only the first 16 students will be assigned. The others do not. How can I get all 20 students assigned?
- (2020-09-16, v:0.0.16.6) Vitek Vic W.: Mixed video - telephone environment in Google Meet with Breakout Rooms extension?
Hi Robert Thanks for your good work, our students have been demanding Breakout Rooms since the Spring semester. We are using Meet for adult education of mature adults, age 40+. Some of our students are over 75 years old. In the last semester, about 15% of our students joined the Meet classes via telephone only, i.e. via dial-in telephone access number from their phones. If we introduce the Breakout Room feature this semester, can we build on your previous alpha testing of mixed video - telephone Meet environment in Breakout Rooms extension, or are we going to be the first pioneers testing the telephone aspect of this novelty? We can provide feedback, if you find it useful. Please advise. Vic
- (2020-09-15, v:0.0.16.6) M P: other controls/options
Thank you for the fabulous controls with this extension! When it runs smoothly, it's an amazing extension. Some things I'd be interested in seeing to make things even more effective if you can add them on: --auto record all breakout rooms (give the option to record each room) --be able to choose settings from the breakout room window such as preventing students from sharing their screens, quick access control, etc. --be able to send chat messages to all students in breakout rooms Thanks for creating this!
- (2020-09-14, v:0.0.16.5) Kellen Porter: Adding Breakout Rooms
Good afternoon. Looks like there was a major update today. Unfortunately, I believe it may have broken some functionality. First of all, I lost all my courses and rooms due to the update. When I logged on this morning it was all blank. It was easy enough to run through the steps to create the courses/rooms again. The major issue is with adding breakout rooms. It works perfectly for 2-3 classes, but then it stops allowing me to add additional breakout rooms. It seems to break when I press "save". I add all breakout rooms and name them, but once I hit save it seems to delete all the rooms that I just created.
- (2020-09-12, v:0.0.16.4) Tiffany Farrell: troubleshooting
When I download the extension for your breakout room, the icons links that I would normally click on are not showing up. The screen does not show the full picture of each icon. Also when I attempt to click on one of the lick (ie. meeting rooms, course or setting) nothing happens. I do have the grid view (fix) extension on, however, the breakout room extension's full images is not appearing. I can not create any room or click on any links. The page just stays the same. Please help. This extension would be very helpful when I start teaching net week.
- (2020-09-11, v:0.0.16.4) NSC Desenvolv: problem
The extension is refusing people at the conference
- (2020-09-10, v:0.0.16.4) Timothy Fung: I was waiting in the Main Room. My class clicked on the Meet link in the Google Classroom banner.
I was waiting in the Main Room. My class clicked on the Meet link in the Google Classroom banner. We ended up in 2 different rooms. Needless to say, teacher and 2nd grade students wondered where I was. I told them I'm in the Room. They said they were in their room too. Prior to the above, I pasted the correct Google Meet link in to Rooms > Main. I got the "correct" Google Classroom link from the room under the Gear icon. I pasted it into Main. Suggestion?