Navigate the web with voice.
With Serenade, you can write code by speaking rather than typing. With the Serenade extension for Chrome, you can extend your productivity to the browser. Simply speak a command, and Serenade will navigate the web and write text for you, with no mouse or keyboard required. This extension requires the Serenade native app, which is freely available for Windows, macOS, and Linux. Learn more at https://serenade.ai. Manage your tabs with commands like: - "new tab" - "close tab" - "next | previous tab" - "first | second ... tab" - "duplicate tab" Navigate with commands like: - "forward" - "back" - "reload" - "scroll left | up | right | down" - "scroll to ..." - "go to ..." - "show links | inputs" - "click ..." Write text in editable areas on pages, with commands like: - "type ..." - "line one | two ..." - "delete ..." - "copy | cut ..." - "paste"
- (2022-08-02) Ken: This extension is almost super cool, but the scroll down, show links, and a few other commands only work on certain pages. It is hit and miss. (Serenade still rocks for Code!)
- (2021-12-22) Alex W: It's an amazing extension for an amazing product. I can now interact with most of the web through voice commands!
- (2021-12-20) Shannon Byrne: absolutely brilliant! you can also use serenade for coding (vs code, atom, jet brains), the terminal (hyper & something else for 🍎), and microsoft edge! A lot of fun and helps because I already talk while I'm thinking!
- (2020-07-23) Ahren Groesch: This is the most fun I've ever had with a browser. The Serenade team is killing it!
- (2020-06-23) Finley Van Barr: Amazing service