A Chrome extension to edit multiple Strava activities at once.
The extension adds a title to the activity filter panel, and an update panel below the activity panel. It will go through all filtered activities and update then one by one. [ Usage ] 1. Visit the My Activities page on Strava.com (https://www.strava.com/athlete/training). 2. Use the filters to select the activities you want to edit. 3. Choose the privacy setting to apply to the selected activities. 4. Click the "Update activities" button. A loading screen will appear while the extension is updating the activities on the background. The loading screen will close once the activities have been updated. [ Updating fields ] Not all filtered activities have the fields available in the update panel. The extension will just update the fields that are available for each individual activity. The gear lists might show legacy gear, because the extension copies the gear values from the filter. Legacy gear will not be updated when you choose it in the update panel, because it is not available in the activities. [ Known issue ] It is not possible to update the Run type field at the moment. This seams to be an issue on the side of Strava. The code is available in the extension, but it is disabled for now. [ Roadmap ] There are a few enhancements I like te make in the future. These are added as issues in the repository (https://github.com/MGHollander/strava-bulk-edit). [ Feedback ] Please feel free to give feedback, share ideas or report bugs. Email me at [email protected] or add an issue to the repository (https://github.com/MGHollander/strava-bulk-edit/issues). [ Donate ] Buy me a beer -> https://paypal.me/mghollander
- (2021-05-06) Peter Sondag: Great add-on! Saved me a lot of time manually editing all activities.
- (2021-05-01) paul coleman: Excellent addon for chrome, wish I'd found it earlier!
- (2021-02-17) Wojtek Kukla: Works as intended. I can add a bike to a lot of rides at once. Though it would be great to able to filter only activities with no bike added - currently I can filter by "all bikes" or by a specific bike, but not by no bike added to the activity. This way I would be able to update new activities and not change the old ones with bike already added. Alternatively, time filters would be great.
- (2021-01-09) Steve Spangler: Works as stated. Thanks for creating - saved me from editing ~100 activities manually.
- (2020-12-12) Sam Selfridge: Glad I decided to search for someone else who wrote this instead of doing it myself! Cheers!
- (2020-09-22) Jonathan Helinek: Works exactly as it says it does. Excellent! This is a big frustration, as I don't want to inundate people's Strava feeds with my 2 mile daily commute.
- (2020-07-23) Hugo Lennon: Works flawlessly. Well done. Strava might as well pay you to implement this in their vanilla software.
- (2020-07-10) Vitaliy Pirogov: Awesome! But, add filter abilities, please. Like a time/date margins.