Record videos and automatically load them into the slide you are on.
Use the video icon in the upper right to add video into your slide.
- (2021-08-19) Rita Paiva: o app é maravilhoso eu posso gravar meus slides sem complicacão.
- (2021-03-29) claudio fernando medina hernandez: tiene costo
- (2021-01-05) Greg Kulowiec: Probably the most helpful extension that one can use with Google Slides to create instructional content for students! Great work Clay.
- (2020-11-27) Chioma O.: When I try I will not work I started using Screencastify It is amazing if you do not want to share your screen you can go to the webcam only then you will not share your screen
- (2020-10-18) MiN WSRN: I can't record, I don't know why
- (2020-10-09) Ry Gherbaz: it says i need permission
- (2020-10-09) Galaxy 銀河: cool yummy yummy
- (2020-09-08) Carol Findlay: Loved this! Shared on Social Media for all my teacher friends. Wish you could make one for Forms!
- (2020-09-04) JOSE MOISES TORRES HENRIQUEZ: Gracias , excelente herramienta.
- (2021-01-24, v:1.0.7) Jacob Murray: Videos not loading
I record a video to import to Google Slides and it doesn't load automatically after I press the OK button. Please advise on how I can resolve this problem.
- (2021-01-20, v:1.0.7) Alicia Shaw: no record button
I have added the extension but I am not seeing a record tab anywhere on google slides. What am I doing wrong?
- (2021-01-13, v:1.0.7) An Nisha Salma Burhanuddin: video became black screen
i noticed that after i trim the video, it would be a black screen with audio. any suggestion to overcome this?
- (2020-10-19, v:1.0.5) anisa gaviria: not uploading
video not uploading after i hit ok? waited tried multiple times. any suggestions?
- (2020-10-09, v:1.0.5) Galaxy 銀河: cool
- (2020-09-20, v:1.0.5) Katie Dulmaine: Length of Recording
Hello! LOVE this extension- it has been SO helpful for remote teaching! I'm just wondering if you can please tell me if there's a limit to the length of recordings supported by this extension. I've been a little hesitant to do longer recordings for fear that I'll finish recording and find that I can't use it because it's too long. Thank you for your assistance!
- (2020-09-08, v:1.0.5) Ilka O'Donovan: Added Feature
It would be nice to be able to adjust the size of the recording window so we can see the slides underneath.
- (2020-08-17, v:1.0.4) phsapeco: Record to Slides extension not loading
I've added the extension, but I get the following error message when I click on the icon "navigator.getUserMedia error:NotReadableError: Could not start video source" Thank you
- (2020-07-17, v:1.0.4) Danielle Martin: Video is not loading into slides
Same problem as everyone else, the video is not directly loading into google slides. I've tried some of the suggestions listed above and it is still not working. Please post if you figure it out.
- (2020-07-13, v:1.0.4) Jocelyne Le Bars: Can't seem to get the video to appear on the slide
i have recorded the video, clicked on ok, but the video doesn't show up. I have waited a few minutes and did it several times, but no luck. Can you help me? thanks
- (2020-07-08, v:1.0.4) Laurie S. Gross: Videos are not put into slides after finishing
I added the extension and recorded a video. After I hit "okay," nothing happens. I have tried this 3 time now, once with a new presentation and twice with a previously made presentation. You make it sound like the video will automatically appear in the slide after recording it. I even tried doing the Insert-->Video thinking it got saved to my drive, but it was not. How about putting some instructions on how to use the extension somewhere?