Boost 🚀 LeetCode Productivity via Masking Code Editor, Problem difficulty and with a Countdown Timer Support
A Countdown Timer and Mask for Code Editor Solution and Problem Difficulty for LeetCode. Stop that "Sneak into the Solution Craving" in yourself. There must be a number of times, we land onto a leet-code problem which we have already solved but since the solution is right in front of us we quickly take a sneak-peek thinking we would be able to solve this without any trouble but all that is doing is increasing your reading skills, This extension allows you to mask the code editor hiding the solutions so that you first think through the solution and then choose to take a sneak-peek if you want. Also this extension provides a configurable count down timer to help you out in solving question within limited time frame and rings the bell as soon as the count down finishes. How many times have you choked or given up on a Leet-code problem early only because it was tagged as "Hard"? This extension allows you to hide the difficulty level of problems so you can solve a problem like a Champ.
- (2020-07-04) Sakshi Jain: That's exactly what i was looking for.... Great utility. Please do add support for copy to clipboard and timer based on difficulty of a problem
- (2020-07-02) Yang Zhang: hated the level of spamming that you are doing from multiple accounts, to get to more and more used
- (2020-07-02) Ranu Priya: seems it has a lot of bugs, and you are spamming from multiple accounts on leetcode , not right dude
- (2020-07-02) Rohan park: I hate the level of spamming you are doing on leetcode post from multiple accounts. have reported 2 of your accounts many more to come, and bro another thing i will make sure that rating of this extension stays down at least for few weeks. you keep on trying wrong means to achieve your goal we will make sure that doesn't happen
- (2020-07-02) ANUP SAJJAN: The Idea is super cool, but maybe you can modify the question tag blurring part . Because its easy to know by color itself, green is easy yellow is medium and red is hard :P , so try covering it completely.
- (2020-06-24) Hornet Hornet: Thats a great idea!