Get the latest Hacker Noon tech stories when you open a new tab.
Open a new tab --> open your mind to the latest, greatest tech stories published on hackernoon.com. Hacker Noon’s new tab Chrome Extension makes it easy for you to stay in-the-loop with what’s ~really~ going on in tech today—as told by the hackers building, buying, hodling, founding, and funding our collective futures. “The best hacker and developer publication on the planet!”— Sherman Lee, Co-founder @Raven_Protocol, Angel Investor @deep_ventures_ “The best thing I've read in a while.” — @cavdy_io, FullStack Software Developer @darklordcodes. “Big shout out to the @hackernoon guys & girls, great bunch of people and the best place on the internet to publish your #crypto content 🙏” — builder of things @BinaryOverdose 🚀 18,000+ tech topics covered, from AI and Blockchain to Programming, Product Management, Startups, and more 🌍 12k+ contributing writers, globally 👀 4M+ monthly readers 🎄 Give yourself the gift of good tech storytelling: be the first to know everytime a new featured post is published on the world’s greenest indie tech site. 🔥 HIT UP ADD TO CHROME, HACKERS 🔥 ◦ https://hackernoon.com ◦ https://twitter.com/hackernoon ◦ https://www.facebook.com/hackernoon/ ◦ https://www.instagram.com/hackernoon/ ◦ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChu5YILgrOYOfkfRlTB-D-g ◦ https://www.linkedin.com/company/hackernoon ◦ subscribe: noonification.com
- (2020-06-29) Natasha Nel: Natasha here, managing editor @hackernoon. Our team of human editors puts a lot of love and energy into reading, editing, and improving the thousands of stories submitted to Hacker Noon each month. With this extension, you get all that good work distilled to the top 3.37% of stories published on our site daily, made as easy as opening a new tab. I'm really proud to be part of amplifying these high quality, real-world tech stories, written by real technologists. I hope you'll enjoy the stories featured on this tab as much as our audience of over 12M+ monthly readers do!
- (2020-06-28) micheal damilare: it looks great
- (2020-06-28) micheal damilare: i really love it, so helpful
- (2020-06-24) Richard Kubina: Opening a new tab has never been so exciting!
- (2020-06-24) before, my new tab page was nothing to write home about. now, it's all i talk about and my family hates me. new tech stories, every time i open a new tab -- tbh half the time the stories are so good i forget what i opened a new tab for. 10/10 would recommend.
- (2020-06-24) Steven Tey: Love this tool! Now I can read Hackernoon stories without even having to open my email! Brilliant!
- (2020-06-24) Linh Smooke: Amazing content every time I open a new tab? Bring it on!
- (2020-06-24) Daria Kulish: Love the feeling of being updated on what's trending in tech right away 💚
- (2020-06-24) Kyle Ahmi: Amazing! Have all the stories I need right away
- (2020-06-24) Arthur Tkachenko: Sometimes I'm lazy to open a homepage of Hackernoon and check what is going on. So this is a best and quick way for me to read new story. And this green color - it's so cool and nerdy
- (2020-06-23) Dane Lyons: Clicking a little plus icon is a lot easier than constantly typing hackernoon.com into the address bar.
- (2020-06-23) David Smooke: have been enjoying using this in the beta period. nice to have only the best tech stories published on hackernoon in my new tab :-)
- (2020-12-05, v:1.3) Enes furkan Ziylan: how is it used
How to use and how can I play instegram
- (2020-06-24, v:1.2) Denny White: Confused
Enjoy reading what shows up in my email subscription & appreciate the Chrome extension but am thoroughly confused as to how to use it. I open it & all it does is go to the extension page. Feeling rather dumb at this point. :) How do I get the stories from it? Thanks