Easily draft notes and ideas from a tab. Save them by sending them to your Slite workspace.
Draft by Slite turns your new tabs into a distraction-free editor for your quick notes and ideas—no need to be a Slite user. Notes are automatically saved, even if you close your tab. When you’re done, send them to your Slite workspace in one click. It allows you to: • save your spur of the moment ideas the second they come to you • start writing meeting minutes in seconds • keep a quick access to your daily to-do list About Slite Slite brings clarity to your team’s work. Write, share and organize your docs with your team.
- (2020-10-20) Florent Mérian: Clean UI and simplest editor. I use it as a todo list. It keeps me focus on what matters every time I open a new tab. Love it.
- (2020-07-06) Benjamin Tran Dinh: I've been looking for a new tab extension which would accept markdown and :emojis:, so this is perfect. But the constant sign-in prompt at the bottom makes me uninstall it directly. The presentation states no account is needed...
- (2020-07-02) Helder Cervantes: I'd give it 5 stars if it didn't take over my new tab page. I want my default new tab and open a new draft by clicking the extension icon.
- (2020-07-01) Brieuc Sebillotte: I spent a lot of time on chrome so this is perfect! It helps me to capture & retrieve my thoughts on the go.
- (2020-07-01) Mitchell Opatowsky: Exactly what I needed for note-jotting.
- (2020-07-01) Adrien Taravant: Easy to jump on a note while on a call and for reminding me todos of the day!
- (2020-07-01) Antoine Duban: Fast & simple!
- (2021-05-12, v:1.6.4) Michael Perrone: May remove it, and haven't even tried it yet.
1) Although I am alright with this permission: "Permissions Replace the page you see when opening a new tab" Sometimes I just want a new tab to be a new tab (with default home page or search engine). 2) How do I get the icon to show on the top right in Chrome? And if I do, can I have that open a new tab for Draft by Slite, instead of changing the behavior set up for all new tabs in Chrome (that I like)? 3) Where would I find draft behaviors/steps for ones that have been saved? Such as selecting one in particular, and copying or importing the contents of it? SUGGESTION: You might get higher rate of adoption if you pointed to a few words of HELP on topics like this, instead of just text formatting. Or maybe it is there, if I can get the icon to load. You may consider it a Chrome thing, so their responsibility, but it is not that intuitive in Chrome. I spent some time and couldn't find it in Chrome settings nor extensions, so now will have to do a search I guess. If it were in the Chrome store with other extension details, , that would help users and prospects.
- (2021-02-16, v:1.6.3) Jonas: Feature recommendation
It would be great to have possibility to embed some static content, ex. an online .txt file or any website by its URL. In that case you could have dynamic content on the draft. Thanks.
- (2021-01-29, v:1.6.1) Alexandre Demers-Roberge: Why does pasting not work?
I want to CTRL+V or right click and paste text into Draft, but it does not work.
- (2020-09-01, v:1.2.1) Robin Chappell: Why does this app need access to my contacts?
When installing app requests access to all my contacts: why