Lets YouTube videos play on any page with a YouTube Link
YouTube Everywhere adds small YouTube icons next YouTube links on any page. Clicking the icon will expand a small YouTube player to be able to watch the video without having to change pages or open a new tab!
- (2019-09-14) Hosa Dokha: Even though this extension wasnt updated for more than three years it still works.. CAUTION though; havent tried it except for one time.
- (2018-08-23) Boaz Gwaro: keeps taking me back to web store home page each time i click on the icon.
- (2018-04-18) OstepopSalat: nice. would be even better if there was an option to automatically expand all the videos. so you could just click play.
- (2018-01-22) Michelle Denise: Works Well, Easy To Use
- (2017-02-06) steph g: worked nicely
- (2016-09-27) Blue BİRD: troll
- (2016-05-22) TRgamingTR: süper
- (2016-05-12) Babek Kalantari: this extension needs option menu for functions like. 1. Make YouTube videos automatically play in any desired resolution. 2. Changing speed control 2x. 3. Video Volume. Please add this. Thank you !
- (2016-03-22) Dewan Ahmed: Awesome!
- (2015-11-21) Raphe C: This extension is great! It allows me to stay on a page while watching a YouTube video whose link it gave (when they don't add the ability to watch it on the page -_-). Luckily, this eliminates that problem. One thing I would like though would be the ability to do it on YouTube and in the description of videos that have links. :P
- (2015-08-12) Zachary Page: Works as promised! Great work!
- (2016-05-12, v:1.3.3) Babek Kalantari: This extension needs option menu for functions like.
This extension needs option menu for functions like. 1. Make YouTube videos automatically play in any desired resolution. 2. Changing speed control 2x. 3. Video Volume. Please add this. Thank you !
- (2015-12-05, v:1.3.3) Will Lucic: Wikipedia
For whatever reason this extension is causing wikipedia pages to be frozen (one even crashed once) for about 7 seconds when they are loaded. As far as I can tell, they don't even have youtube links in them. One page it happens on (though I haven't found one it doesn't happen on) is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jobs Thanks for any help