Search all homes by coordinates
Home Scanner Input coordinates into the popup to receive a list of all homes received from the Zillow API in a 1000m radius. This includes houses that are not currently on the market. Each home includes either the Zillow exterior picture of the home or the Google street view image. Clicking on the picture displays an aerial view with a pin marking the house. There are buttons that link to the Google Maps URL, Bing Maps URL, Google StreetView URL, a Google Search URL, and a Whitepages search for each home. Each listing contains: +Address +Home Type +Assessed Value +Coordinates +Number of images +Square Footage +Beds/Baths +Distance from original coordinates
- (2020-09-29) Angela Wanner: This has been a great addition to my workflow and has definitely saved me a lot of time.
- (2020-09-25) Laura Sternberg: This tool is so useful and makes me far more productive. I highly recommend it!
- (2020-09-25) sabergana: Very useful tool in my line of work. Trying to find historical home sales and recent sales all in one place saves me a lot of time. I highly recommend downloading this extension.
- (2020-09-25) Josh Brown: Very useful tool for improving my work flow. Recommended!
- (2020-09-25) UK Cats: Thanks for the tool. It's saved me a ton of time searching.
- (2020-09-25) Tonja H: This tool has been great! It offers so much to help with what I need it for. Thanks!
- (2020-09-25) Kevin Hager: Absolutely irreplaceable tool for my toolbox.. Tremendous work!