Control center for browser fonts
Font Changer Plus works on every site and changes fonts to selected ones. Make your personal theme for websites! Features: ☆ Hundreds of preset fonts to change ☆ Use custom font in TTF, OTF, WOFF formats ☆ Make text bigger or smaller with font size presets ☆ Change text color ☆ Specify font settings for domains and wildcard How to use the extension: Click button in the browser toolbar and open settings Change font settings to apply on the current tab (Reload page after installing the extension) Font theme will be applied to all pages. Font library contains hundreds of fonts with open licenses.
- (2020-07-25) x.Gacha.Bird.x: dont work
- (2020-07-23) Shivangi Rajak: its good but its not working in chrome book......
- (2020-07-16) Shiloh Storms: The only thing it changed was the size of the font.
- (2020-07-15) Mikhail Lysenko: it has no Arial font there, quite strange.
- (2020-07-15) Elizabeth Gouk: Overall loved the choices of fonts, it worked on my chromebook. However, I uninstalled because it wouldn't load to that font right away, and it's annoying for when you're trying to use literally anything on the internet.
- (2020-07-15) SpIAMR: great :)
- (2020-07-09) 王可尊: Why sans-serif only contains noto serif and serif only contains noto sans?
- (2020-07-08) Ram Pal: Nice addon but, would be nice to see some thing like Dynamic Zoom addon. I wish they have it for Chrome as well.
- (2020-07-07) Jeremy Sanford: Super cool! But how do you use custom fonts? Don't see an option to upload a TTF
- (2020-07-01) Clesio vilani: doesnt work
- (2020-06-29) Masoud Ghaffarinia: It does not work on Chrombook though.
- (2020-06-29) Nagham Nagham: THIS IS MEH LIFE NOW OMG
- (2020-06-25) Kai Evanora: I LOVE ITTT OMFGG
- (2020-06-25) Livbertys -Roblox: OMG OMG YES YESSS WE LOVE THISSSSSSS WE STAN THISSSS
4.275 (40 votes)
Last update / version
2020-06-21 / 2.4.1