An extension to show code implementations from Papers with Code directly in Google Scholar.
A simple extension to present the number of available code implementions (via Papers With Code) for articles listed on Google Scholar and arXiv. Mostly relevant for researchers looking to optimize their working flow with Google Scholar and Papers With Code.
- (2020-08-04) Jonathan Zarecki: Awesome, can't wait for semantic scholar support (coming soon according to the dev)
- (2020-08-01) melissa drover: Sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. It's really annoying.
- (2020-07-30) Yair Feldman: Such a great extension!
- (2020-07-28) Nadav Czerninski: Awesome extension! Highly productive and seamlessly integrated into the workflow
- (2020-07-22) עִדוֹ וייס: Excellent extension, highly recommended. It saves so much time of switching between tabs and searching for implementations.