An extension to track the no of problems solved in Leetcode and time taken to solve it
LeetCode Time Tracker Extension helps you to track how much time you took to solve each problem on LeetCode.The problems are grouped into category so that you can see in which areas you are string . You can export your progress to CSV for your personal purpose and further analysis. A timer badge will be shown to track the time so u can keep an eye on the time spent.
- (2021-06-04) Stephan Branczyk: Excellent extension!!!! But the previous reviewer didn't explain the bug correctly. If you previously opened a problem in a tab, and then if you switch to that tab, the timer doesn't track the new problem in the tab (unless you reload that page in the browser). Instead, it uses the name and the link of the previous problem in the log for the new entry. With that said, once you're aware of this limitation and of the required workaround (of having to reload the actual page), this tool is actually super useful! Please keep it up. Thank you.
- (2020-07-15) Dmitriy Dokshin: First of all, thank you for the app. I tried it on this page: https://leetcode.com/explore/challenge/card/july-leetcoding-challenge/545/week-2-july-8th-july-14th/3389/ Seems like it doesn't work here.
- (2020-07-02) Zey: 1 It reads your browsing history. 2 The app tracks only one last problem per one run. It doesn't record multiple problems per run. 3 Doesn't have the option to modify or clear problems in history. 4 Uninstall
- (2020-06-27) Harsh Bardhan: It is a great extension. Loved it personally to log all my Leetcode Problems and the time I took with a clean Interface. Lovely job!
- (2020-06-27) rahul ram: great extension....test your problem solving capabilities
- (2020-06-27) N K: It is very useful thanks for making this extension