A browser extension that allows you to enjoy unlimited medium articles with just a click !
Are you tired of seeing this message "You have reached your monthly limit" ? Then this is the perfect extension for you. It's as easy as 123 : - Read - Reach the monthly limit - Click the icon</li> - Repeat Ta-da 🎉 you just got 3 new articles ! For more checkout the <a href="https://github.com/issammani/unlimited-medium">project repo</a>
- (2021-05-30) Karthik Raja: Not working
- (2021-03-04) Breakers Arg: WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2021-02-21) XamDesign: great!
- (2021-02-11) Wouter: Does not seem to work anymore edit: Ok my bad, it only works when you logout
- (2020-11-21) Ethan Booker: Just use incognito mode.
- (2020-11-20) Pawn Powl: Awesome, works great
- (2020-11-20) fish: sometimes it works，sometimes it doesn't work。 sometimes i click icon，a menu will popup，the page doesn't refresh。
- (2020-10-22) Soheil Beygi: It works; I just tried it on a paid article and to my surprise it worked! Thanks very much!
- (2020-09-12) madjid labed: Perfect ! does the job
- (2020-08-12) Lucas Nicolau: Perfect, thanks. Who saying is not working did not read the extension page.
- (2020-08-10) jose mallma: not working
- (2020-07-25) anik pramanik: Not working
- (2020-09-23, v:1.0.0) Lucas Nicolau: Can this be implemented?
Hello Issam, I was trying to unlock this blog: https://blog.getambassador.io/centralized-authentication-with-keycloak-and-ambassador-edge-stack-d509ffbc7b6f But the extension does not seems to work, since it is a medium sub blog My question is: Can this extension be ported to support any sub blogs of medium? You can check if it is from medium by the M logo inside the getambassador blog. Like: https://blog.getambassador.io/ Thanks!
- (2020-09-17, v:1.0.0) Yuhao Zhang: add other url reg?
I got a ulr starting with "towardsdatascience" on the medium, but in the detail page of extension, there is only ".*medium" that allows the extension to function. So how can I add another url reg?