Selfocus helps you increase your productivity by eliminating distractions from your browser.
Selfocus replaces your default new tab page with a personal dashboard using which you can- assign goals for the day, create work sessions and break sessions, create to-do lists, and block distracting websites. Our inspiring Nature backgrounds and Zen music keep you calm and focused. These methods are scientifically proven to be efficient in increasing your focus and productivity while reducing stress. Features: • New-tab dashboard • Minimalistic design • Assign daily goals • Create work sessions • Block distracting websites • Momentum inspired backgrounds • Calming Zen music • Inspirational quotes • Session timer • To-do list • Inbuilt Google search bar • (More features coming soon) Your Privacy Matters: Selfocus is committed to protecting your privacy. We only save information such as your name and email address. Apart from that, we do not collect any information we do not need. Your Feedback Matters: We want to make Selfocus even better! Please give us your honest review and feedback in order to help us fix bugs and improve the extension. We will update Selfocus regularly based on your feedback. Thank you! Questions? If you have any questions or problems, feel free to write us an email at [email protected]l.com
- (2021-01-15) Shanvi: when i saw the screenshots, it looked as it was goo but when i opened, it was totally blank and even the settings were blank....i want to try using this extension so please tell if you could help
- (2020-10-26) Brendan Taylor: So far i like it, but i noticed that the "Bookmarks" feature doesn't work for bookmark folders. as someone with a LOT of bookmarks and many folders being able to access them directly is rather important. Otherwise quite happy
- (2020-10-11) Disguised112: Hello! I think your product is pretty convenient to use. Simple, straightforward and elegant. Thank you for bringing this to the market. Yet I also wanted to say that I think I've come across a bug somehow. After I quitted the session, it seems that I am not able to create another one. It doesn't show the "Let's Go!" button but only google search bar.
- (2020-10-11) Yi Wei Lee: I like it, but i think there is something wrong with the break timer.... showing a white screen after i complete a work session... why is that
- (2020-09-08) Archith M: This as such a beautiful concept. Looks very simple and elegant, and is also very functional and advantageous. Would really recommend if you're working from home!
- (2020-08-19) Anushka Dixit: Brilliant intervention for a very pertinent WFH problem. True to its purpose: it boosts productivity while being very easy to navigate, and delivering the level of functionality that it promises. 10/10 would recommend.
- (2020-07-09) Yash Bhatter - Personal Mastery: Selfocus is way more than just a New Tab dashboard - packed with all the essentials while being clean and easy to use at the same time. It's the perfect balance. That's not an easy feat to achieve, so I'd like to applaud the Selfocus team for that. It's simple - it does what it claims to do. It's a productivity tool that removes all distractions and saves my time. In fact, it has saved me so much time over the past one week that I'm willing to use a part of that saved time to write this review. Thank you for giving this to us free of cost!
- (2020-07-09) Rishab Mehta: Really loved the balance between minimalist design and the level of functionality provided by this extension. Has helped me considerably during work time.
- (2020-07-01) Hussaina Mazher: Extremely helpful in focusing on work and minimizing distractions. Very user-friendly, extremely convenient.
- (2020-10-11, v:1.2.2) Teddy M.: "extremely" buggy?!
Hi, Great idea I admit however very buggy (so the app are unusable for me) When I add a task and decide to finished it (I get a blank screen) and if I restart a blank tab after set my goals etc... again a blank screen. Other bug if I decide to activate bookmarks (a blank screen for a new tab whatever I do) I have to uninstall the app and install it again. Hope you will fix that soon I use a MAC OS with chrome 86 (last build) Best regards,