💻 Get implementation code for machine learning / AI research papers directly on Google Search, ArXiv, Scholar, Twitter, Github ...
- (2021-11-19) 朝朝暮暮长安: no code button
- (2021-09-03) Andrew Z: A very helpful tool! Saves me a lot of time while exploring the research works in the field of ML/AI. Looking forward to see how this extension will evolve in the future!
- (2021-08-03) Lois B: Love this extension. Super useful for research scientist to get a clear explanation of papers before spending a lot of time reading them.
- (2021-07-07) Hardik Yadav: Amazing extension that helps you view the code of most machine learning papers :)
- (2021-06-04) Aman: Super awesome! saves a lot of time, I can just quickly go through the related codework and can see the results directly in the collab.
- (2021-05-31) Sutharsan Mahendren: make life easier
- (2021-05-28) Jose M Alarcon: A very handy extension that finds code for you and saves you time when working on papers. Must have for both ML researchers and aficionados!
- (2021-05-28) sami ul rehman: I am using this extension from the first day of its upload . it helped me a lot to find the code of a specific paper with a single click. I hope to see more interesting features of this extension in its future versions
- (2021-05-07) Hubert Lin: Absolutely no difference from just googling yourself...
- (2021-02-07) Lua Ha: 这个确实很实用！
- (2021-01-29) Dominique De beul: Nice extension, really helpfull for looking codes on scientist papers. Great job !!!
- (2020-11-18) 黄新平: Good job! Give me five.
- (2020-11-03) Fang Nan: 超级奈斯
- (2020-10-25) Ryu Asuka: However most papers do not have code...
- (2020-10-22) 李俊鹏: it is not useful
- (2020-10-18) xinze wu: great, extremely useful
- (2020-09-20) Aryan Pandey: NIce tool to have. Saved a lot of time for me!!
- (2020-09-14) Adam Hibble: Handy little extension.
- (2020-08-22) Siddharth Shrivastava: Amazing Application !
- (2020-07-12) Nicole Lontzek: Very useful extension. It saves a lot of time while doing your research. I appreciate it. Good job!
- (2020-07-04) Justin Lopinski: Really useful extension for finding precisely what you need. Saves a lot of time trying to find code manually.
- (2020-07-03) Samarth Sandeep: Really neat tool! Bear in mind it only works for papers that do have code/github links, and not for those without. A great next step would be matching papers who don't have the code/github but say they reference some type of coding framework with some of the actual code.
- (2020-07-03) Kashish Gupta: This is huge for me, reproducing the results I found in papers used to take me hours because the code was impossible to find. Now I just use Catalyze and I can fork the code right away!
- (2020-07-02) Ashish Kumar: Wow! This is really amazing and very useful :)
- (2020-07-02) rahul nagraj: Great for ML research!
- (2020-07-01) Gilad Penn: Fantastic product, that helps me get through my research. Really easy to use, would highly recommend.
- (2020-07-01) Just what I needed when looking through research!
- (2020-07-01) Ahmad Emad: Very convenient to use and replaces a lot of manual work!
- (2020-07-01) Nicholas Donahue: Super helpful with reducing my time to build!
- (2020-07-01) Syed Ahmed: Holy moly, ravioli. I recently started learning about data science / machine learning and I was sifting through tonnes of different papers to find what I was looking for. This extension gets it to me in literally one click ... How do I buy these guys a coffee?
- (2020-07-01) Tejas Manohar: This is awesome! I used to spend hours doing this manually
- (2020-07-01) Jieren Chen: Super useful! Really helps me out in my ML research
- (2020-07-01) Jorg Doku: Excellent tool. Extremely convenient for my day to day work.
- (2020-07-01) melissa drover: Amazing tool! Makes it really convenient for me!
- (2021-02-13, v:0.0.0.10) Милош П: Search engine support
It would be awesome if the extension worked on other search engines like DuckDuckGo.