Send, Receive, Invest, Bitcoin
WHAT DO PEOPLE USE STRIKE FOR? Strike is used to buy and sell bitcoin, get paid in bitcoin, tip on the web, send and receive micropayments, remit money, pay merchants for goods and services, and make payments with friends. BUY, SELL, DOLLAR COST AVERAGE Strike is the easiest way to buy bitcoin. Strike makes buying simple and cheap: link a payment method and you're a few clicks away from making your first purchase. Set up recurring purchases hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly and get started by buying as little as $0.50. CONVERT YOUR PAYCHECK Time is money. Convert the time you spend working into money that works for you. With Strike you can convert any percent of your paycheck, tax return, unemployment benefits, and more into bitcoin for no added fees using your account and routing number. The portion you specify will automatically be converted into bitcoin and accessible within Strike. CHEAP AND FAST REMITTANCE PAYMENTS Send funds anywhere in the world in seconds with no added fees. Goodbye TransferWise. Goodbye Western Union. Still reading? Check this out. We're more than just a payment app. • We've got your back—security is a top priority for us, and we are driven to ensure you feel safe and secure when using Strike. • Supporting our users matters. Our customer support team is standing by to answer your questions. We’re here to help, always. Custody of your funds and cryptocurrency trading are offered through Prime Trust, LLC. Your cryptocurrency is not protected by FDIC deposit insurance protection. All investments involve risk, including the possible loss of principal.
- (2023-06-27) Corey Phillips: Great extension, but it appears a bug was introduced recently that no longer allows me to pay lightning invoices. I receive the error, "You have an insufficient balance. Please try a smaller payment." Even though there is sufficient balance. The Android app will work successfully when trying to pay the same invoice.
- (2023-02-16) Jeff Tolentino: I had a tax nightmare using the bitcoin tab to buy and sell entirely on their platform. Strike switched exchange providers during the year and all subsequent sales did not include the cost basis on 1 of the 2 1099's resulting in missing cost basis reporting and showing only the proceeds. They could have provided customers with an aggregate 1099 to include all taxable transactions made between their providers. Had I known this would have resulted in fragmented reporting I would have never used the service to begin with. Completely unacceptable and horrendous customer service. Punishing customers with tax compliance issues due to changes you made with back-end providers.
- (2023-01-26) Shaun Dunn: My account was shutdown without explanation. In fact, the only explanation I received was do not contact support as I would not get a response. They kept about 61K of my sats too. I don't feel the app is very well explained as to what you're supposed to do with it. I only did things it allowed me to do. Maybe I'll get a reply here and either get my account back or at least my sats.
- (2022-10-12) John Sheppard: Unable to set up an account. Support is not helping or even being clear about why I cannot set up an account. First, the browser extension closes when I attemped dropping my ID on it. I needed to open Inspect Pop-up for the image upload process to work properly. After that, the account was closed and the only answer is that they couldn't authenticate. That's it. Nothing helpful or even informative.
- (2022-08-07) John Chaney: Can't even sign up because the extension box disappears every time I try to drag the picture of my ID to the browser window. When I click on the extension again it just asks for my ID again and didn't take the upload. Stupid design
- (2022-07-26) J D: Best bitcoin on-off ramp and ability to tip bitcoin lightning!
- (2022-07-14) Jessica Williams: Can i receive a payment of direct deposit of $300,000 in my strike because it show the direct deposit is unlimited can you confirm this for me so i can be able to use my strike to receive the payment
- (2022-06-23) Remmelt Boermeester: Really looking forward to using the service in practice! Unfortunately not possible in the Netherlands yet. Would it make sense to publish a roadmap for next jurisdictions to be cleared? Including a rough time-estimation.. I'm aware that it is nearly impossible to define an ETA regarding that, but I would definitely appreciate any kind of estimation you could make as it stands now :). Thanks a lot in advance
- (2022-06-05) Nathan Yang: This is a payment app, not a wallet. The description says you can receive Bitcoin, but that feature totally does not exist. You don't get a receiving address. This is completely centralized, but without basic features expected for Bitcoin wallets. Nearly useless.
- (2022-05-05) Gabriel Lee: Working great thus far, and customer service is very responsive. I have been DCA'ing into BTC daily with Strike and then transferring to my cold wallet with no fees at all. The spread is the lowest in the game - since I started tracking it has come out to about 0.2% of the trade. Definitely recommend thus far.
- (2022-04-09) TAWFIK: قبل إضافة هذه الإضافة او إستخدام هذه المحفظة تأكد ان تقرا التعليقات، كنت اريد استخدامها لكن المشاكل الكثيرة التي وجدتها عند قراءة التعليقات جعلتني امسح هذه الإضافة ولن استخدمها ابدا
- (2022-03-17) DAYNA FLANIKEN: Heard about this app on twitter, its low service fee and fast transactions. i just registered an account and it's pending approval but i think it requires too much personal information like ssn and ID. Anyways, i will give a much better review after i have tried out the app i hope I don't get disappointed though. because i have seen some bad reviews here. ciao
- (2022-03-15) Viveka Singh: I am trying to login to my account so, after entering the email address its asking for "confirmation code" which I never received in my email (checked spam email as well). I have been having this issue for several days. I am not able to login to android app as well on my new mobile for the same issue.
- (2022-03-14) Tyler McMillan: I dont know how or why this is only rated 3* This referral program is bomb
- (2022-02-06) Karan Bhatia: Even though I can't use it, sitting in India, I know it is awesome, hence 5 stars. But if Bitcoin is making the world borderless, why is Strike not available in India?
- (2022-01-23) Brian Street: Fantastic app for Bitcoin, super easy to setup and use and what's not to like about the low fees!
- (2021-12-14) Jason March: This app is awesome just needs some finishing touches to make it perfect. The utility is great nobody else offers sending and receiving dollars over the bitcoin network
- (2021-12-04) Ryan Lichter: Did not work for me (in the US). Feels like they stole my identity. There is no customer support nor dashboard to see status of your account or anything. After submitting all of my information it just says "an error has occurred". There is no error code, detailed message, or links of any kind.
- (2021-11-28) Verona H.: I have gone back and forth with these people and still not resolved. Got the same message as others, can't use account, they'll reach out to me. OK, I've sent everything REQUIRED by law to buy Bitcoins. Here's what they want now, ALL this: -you must provide a photograph of your actual ID, it cannot be an image of your ID card. -To help us verify you are the owner of the account, please upload a photograph of you holding your government ID next to your face. -Please also hold a handwritten note showing Today's Date and "Strike Case ID ######”, ensuring your photo meets the following requirements: --The note is written exactly as above, including capital letters as shown. --The photograph is in focus and the ID, and note are both readable. --The entire ID is visible along with your whole face and arms. --Additionally, please provide photographs of the front and back of a valid government ID. -Your ID must be valid and not expired -The photograph should include the front and back of a valid ID, ensuring all 4 corners and all the identifying information is clearly visible -Please do your best to ensure the lighting doesn’t result in a glare obscuring any of the details -We are unable to accept a screen image as proof of identification. A photograph of a physical ID must be submitted They are setting you up to be able to STEAL your info. Next they'll want my SS#. Real banks don't even need this stuff. No way. And they probably bend over backwards to supply any "authorities" with what you did with those PRIVATE Bitcoins, what you bought...which defeats their entire purpose. Don't trust them, look elsewhere, not doing business with them, they want all this, I don't know who THEY are.
- (2021-11-26) Bernard Lopez: only for USA and El salvador ? question asked : where do you live and then your ID must match your country ! Adios !!!!!
- (2021-10-28) Joanne Wilson: HI, I have the same issue with a bug in the program when I go to link my accounts and then purchase BC on mobile app.
- (2021-10-19) One Tone: Easy way to buy BTC and send to my cold wallet. Quick and easy.
- (2021-10-16) Eric Smith: Can someone please help me! I already emailed support with no reply as of yet. I deposited $400 which was successful however when I go to buy bitcoin or do anything I get a message "We need to review your account" Please contact our support team. Please make this right and I will mark this post as results. I love your services otherwise!
- (2021-10-05) aaron: trying to add my bank, the mobile app is bugged and plaid says an error ocurred. ok cool, so i tried to use the chrome extension. plaid opens and works fine but when i finish connecting my bank account, the plaid extension window closes and doesnt link my account. what is this mess
- (2021-09-25) Richard Rainsford: Currently only seems to work in El Salvador & United States of America as those are the only places it offers, when asking: "Where do you live? Must match your ID."
- (2021-09-24) Jacqueline Ryu: cool and expected future!
- (2021-09-05) Sina Yagubi: I see no reason why you should not allow people from my region to use it. unless you want to prevent crypto adoption and progression in the middle east. very disappointing.
- (2021-08-14) Zachary Haddenham: Strike is amazing.
- (2021-08-12) jeremy dotson: I am disappointed so far with this app...i am a new user and after i joined i added $15 to my account and then try to use it and it tells me my account needs to be reviewed contact support...okay well when i click on email support i just get a blank screen....then tried to find the email to support myself with no luck ...so now i have $15 i can not use and have no clue what to do about it except file a complaint with the correct authorities!
- (2021-07-03) Julian Coronado: Awesome way to send BTC and sats over the Lightning Network. Strike is great, keep it up!
- (2021-06-25) Jakub: I can't use the wallet. "Not available in your region". That's pretty bad looking promo for something which is supposed to be cross border technology.
- (2021-06-14) RAUL LOPEZ: Esta aplicacion no esta aceptando el TaxID number ayuda por favor
- (2021-06-06) Fernando San Martin: This is the kind of app we need for bitcoin to become ubiquitous.
- (2020-12-23) Anon: Strike is a bit like the Cash App. It's is an excellent service and a very easy way to send Bitcoin Lightning Network payments. You can get cashback if you pair Strike with Bitrefill or Fold.
- (2020-12-08) Victor Cabello: I shouldn't have to give up my personal information to use my own money. KYC is anti-Bitcoin.
- (2020-07-07) Christian Simard: I will change this as it evolves but for now it is unusable for me as it Only accept US phone numbers. Also not inciting thrust is the fact that the link to the android app on your web site is invalid.
- (2020-07-03) Burner Wallet: Moving into the medium of exchange phase, great app and zero fees are amazing!! Get this extension and experience the lightning network in all its glory!
- (2020-07-02) Tommy Marcheschi: what easier way to send sats? love it, Jack!
- (2023-07-01, v:1.21.3) Mike Mallory: getting started
What do I do to get started and connected to my bitcoin account
- (2023-02-05, v:1.21.3) Mike Williams: extension
Buy bitcoin is gone from widget. no way to deposit either. How can i go back to the way it was? worthless the way it is now.
- (2023-01-27, v:1.18.3) Shaun Dunn: Account closed without explanation and Strike kept 60k sats
I had my account closed with 60k sats. Only explanation from suppport is that I would not get an explanation. Followed up with email to support and nothing back. I don't feel Strike is explained very well as far as how it's more of a payments platform than a wallet really. I'd love to have the account back but at a minimum my sats. Never thought NYKNYC would be an issue with Strike :(
- (2022-12-04, v:1.18.3) CURTIS SCHOEN: opening an app
I am unable to open the Striker app in order to open an account
- (2022-07-30, v:1.16.8) JESICA LARIO BURGOS: codigo
donde se ingresa el codigo?
- (2022-07-29, v:1.16.8) How do i log in?
Need to know how to use this site to recieve payment.
- (2022-07-15, v:1.16.8) Breanna Thompson: Don't have access to my email how do I login
Can't access my Gmail how do I login
- (2022-07-07, v:1.16.6) Jennifer Davis: Can't Join
Can't Join with friends referral code.
- (2022-07-01, v:1.16.6) Jessica Williams: Help restored account back
My uncle is using his Strike but they ask him to take picture of face with ID and he did but now another agent is lying that they never ask him for picture so please can you restored my uncle account back for him or this app is a scam app to defraud citizen of their money i need answer
- (2022-06-27, v:1.16.5) Evan Carlson: There is a Strike user spamming referrals
The Strike user with the email [email protected] is joining chats on online poker sites and trying to collect emails to send Strike referrals. Their general behavior in the chat I saw seemed very sketchy as well--not only breaking the site's rules about referrals but also talking about their poker hand and offering to let other players win a hand if they give him their email address.
- (2022-05-30, v:1.16.2) David periut: I got hacked
On 5/29/2022 I got a notification for 0.1 BTC withdrawal confirmation. Then another one for0.0019596, Then later I got a Sale for $5084.55 and a Purchase for $5084.55. I have been trying to contact support team but nothing. This is absolutely terrible. It took my wife and I almost a year to accumulate the little bit of BTC to start a portfolio and this happens.
- (2022-02-24, v:1.14.2) Alexandro!!!!: verificación KYC
no me verifican KYC
- (2022-02-20, v:1.14.2) Richard Cowan: access to account
MY EMAIL GOT HACKED AND I DONT HAVE ACCESS BUT MY PHONE NUMBER IS LINKED TO THE ACCOUNT SO I CANT GET A NEW ACCOUNT OR ANYTHING WHATCAN I DO ??
- (2022-02-02, v:1.13.24) Rodrick Nicholson: referral request was not available
Need help using a referral code
- (2022-01-26, v:1.13.22) Linda McMahan: "Unfortunately, Strike has stopped"
"Unfortunately, Strike has stopped" Thats the message I get each time I try to get into my Strike account. The app closes and gives me the above message before I can see any balance or price.
- (2022-01-26, v:1.13.22) John Freitag: crashes
crashes on all devices
- (2022-01-25, v:1.13.22) Timothy Sampson: App is Crashing
The strike app immediately crashes every time I attempt to launch it on my android.
- (2022-01-25, v:1.13.22) Juan Alcantara: app problem
app keeps crashing its being going on for 24 hrs
- (2022-01-23, v:1.13.22) Anntonia Lipscomb: My Money TRANSFER!!!!
i transferred 5 from my strike to my aspiration yesterday and it said it could take up to 24 hours, its been 24 hours and i still havent recieved it we need to resolve this issue i just got off the phone with the aspiration support team and they saw no such transfer i have the proof as well as my aspiration account number and all get back to me asap
- (2022-01-13, v:1.13.22) Mahdi Kabbani: new account
Do we have to be a US citizen to open an account?
- (2022-01-11, v:1.13.21) Emilio Norrmann: no puedo cargar los documentos usando la extension
la ventana se cierra cuando selecciono la imagen del documento y cuando la vuelvo a abrir me vuelve a pedir que suba la imagen, no consigo pasar de ese paso
- (2022-01-10, v:1.13.21) Andrew: I used friends referral link but neither of us was credited the bonus.
i used the link my friend sent me but it didn't give either of us the $5 the link i used is posted below user name was madeinchina, mine is ez420 https://invite.strike.me/GQYCIT
- (2022-01-08, v:1.13.21) William J Caldwell: Verification with phone number
Yes I opened up an account and during that time I had come to find out I lost the ability to get back into my email so then I had started opening up another account. Then upon opening up the new account I entered my phone number and because it was already associated with another account I couldn't use it so now I've been able to get back into my previous email and I had deleted the new account but I still can't get into the first account via phone number. So is there a possible way that you can reset that for me so then I can progress into opening up finishing opening up my first account the email is [email protected], the phone number associated with it is area code 720-676-8756 United States. My name is William Caldwell. So could you please reset as far as what needs to be so I can enter my phone number and finish completion of my account and commence on to ID verification thank you
- (2022-01-07, v:1.13.21) Ja ne: Wire receipt
How quickly does same day posted wire from bank (e.g. BofA) get received and posted by Cross River Bank to show up on Strike?
- (2022-01-03, v:1.13.20) Bill Lovell: Verification
I am trying to complete the verification process on my phone, but I can't input my date of birth. I can't enter it by typing but only by scrolling, and the scrolling process always stops before it gets to the right month and year. My name is William Lovell, my phone is 971-606-0620, my email address is [email protected] and my date of birth is 01/16/1945. Can you help me with this? Thank you
- (2022-01-02, v:1.13.20) Kamilla Baisheva: new customer
dont know how to set up account or access website
- (2021-12-28, v:1.13.20) Ja ne: Using on Chrome (Web Browser)
After adding chrome extension, how do we access the app via chrome web browser? (or is this only on mobile chrome)?
- (2021-12-24, v:1.13.20) Chuckie Townsend: app
how to ad app on computer
- (2021-12-17, v:1.13.20) Mary Basnett: Credit Cards
Can I use a credit card to buy bitcoin? Mary Basnett [email protected]
- (2021-12-08, v:1.13.16) Ronald Davis: login
I joined spike yesterday. I'm on your home page. I see no where to login to my. account. How do login?
- (2021-11-14, v:1.13.13) Robert St1: Electrum Server
Can I use my Electrum Lightning wallet with Strike? Do you have a step by step guide if yes?
- (2021-11-10, v:1.13.13) Brenton Noe: deposits
I f one has direct deposit there's no limit , correct? Is there a limit on withdrawal's with the same account? Thank you
- (2021-10-18, v:1.13.12) Frank Sturek: "ADD TO CHROME" WARNING
When i click on "ADD TO CHROME" to create a new account i get the warning: "It can: Read and CHANGE ALL YOUR DATA on all websites". What exactly does this mean, and why shouldn't i be very concerned about this?
- (2021-09-25, v:1.13.8) Richard Rainsford: only allows El Salvador & United States of America
Chrome extension asks Where do you live? Must match your ID. only shows, so allows El Salvador United States of America when can the rest of us join in?
- (2021-08-31, v:1.13.5) Bob Wilkerson: MAC OS Strike App
I have used the MAC OS Strike App to make and transfer two purchases. Earlier this evening I tried to make a purchase of BTC, but the Strike app would not let me do so. The app seems to be working otherwise. Please advise on how to proceed. Thanks for your help.
- (2021-08-12, v:1.13.3) jeremy dotson: Verify account
Please verify my account so i can use the $15 i deposited on there......... [email protected] not happy...why was i able to deposit but not use it? SCAM????
- (2021-07-22, v:1.12.5) j pou: only available in el salvador or usa?
i am from spain, how i will use it?
- (2021-07-01, v:1.12.2) Chase: Review Your Account
We Need to Review Your Account We need to review your account. Please contact our support team. Contact Support
- (2021-06-20, v:1.11.5) Ismael Milla: Strike in El Salvador
HI is there any issues if a phone is set up overseas? I've been trying to download strike in El Salvador but playstore refuse to install it 'Not available in your country" says the message. Thanks
- (2021-06-15, v:1.11.5) Franz Palfrader: Problemi di verifica telefono
I numeri di telefono a 6 cifre dopo il prefisso non sono accettati.
- (2021-06-07, v:1.11.5) Pedro Franco: consulta
hola esta app esta disponible amivel mundial o solo es par algun sector del mundo.. estoy en argentina tratando de conocer mas sobre ella
- (2021-06-06, v:1.11.5) Marco Thomas: Strike in Turkey
Hello dear Strike-Team, will Strike be available in Turkey as well? Thanks a lot!
- (2021-04-12, v:1.10.16) Ignacio Argueta: In El Salvador the fees is up to $38.00 USD to withdraw to another wallet
Why are to high ?
- (2021-03-02, v:1.10.8) Colin: Sync with mobile?
Not seeing any way to sync Strike mobile to Strike chrome extension? It's asking me to create chrome extension account after I've already set up mobile app.
- (2021-02-02, v:1.10.6) Stephen Mauldin: New York
Timetable to verify as New York resident?
- (2021-01-07, v:1.10.5) rets cort: US Only ?
"Currently, Strike is only available in the United States, but it can be used for cross-border payments." can you elaborate ?
- (2021-01-05, v:1.10.5) Charles Stack: Verification Rejected
I keep getting the message Verification Rejected.
- (2021-01-05, v:1.10.5) Charles Stack: Verification Rejected
I keep getting the message Verification Rejected.
- (2020-11-27, v:1.10.2) tchamou wouogang geraud: Is your app support african countries phone number?
Is your app support african countries phone number? Is your can be use for crossboarder remittance ?