LinkedIn automation for Growth, Sales, Outreach, Lead Generation and Job seek
🥇Linkhelp is the most powerful LinkedIn Automation tool. Easy to use, all the actions you want to automate are quick to set up. 15 automation features available - advanced targeting 🏁 Thanks to LinkHelp, perform 10x more actions in 10x less time! Maximum results with minimum effort. ❤️Automate safely. Linkhelp adapts to the limitations imposed by LinkedIn. Compatible with LinkedIn Free, Premium and Recruiter lite accounts. ----- Free trial for 3 days without credit card ----- Why use LinkHelp? Perform more actions, faster with automation. LinkHelp is the best tool for: entrepreneurs, recruiters, marketers, employees, job seekers and internship seekers. You want to prospect faster, by targeting your prospects. Connect with professionals in your sector automatically with the addition of targeted relationships, by adding a personalized message to your invitation. You want to expand your network quickly and become influent. Connect with people who are active on LinkedIn, like the most popular publications and reviews, and send a thank you message with each accepted invitation. You are looking for an internship or a job and want to maximize your chances. You know the industry and why not the company of your dreams that you want to contact? Thanks to LinkHelp, contact the people in charge of recruitment in each company and maximize the chances that your application will be selected. And much more!... LinkHelp's automation features: ✔️Ajdd targeted connections: Invite targeted prospects to join your network. You have the ability to send hundreds of invitations per day with a personalized message with the person's first / last name to maximize the acceptance rate. ✔️Send targeted messages: Create personalized message campaigns to be sent to a targeted audience. ✔️Data extraction: Collect and extract data (names, surnames, emails, companies, phone numbers...) from your relationships, or from a specific segment of your network. ✔️Auto-respond: Automation feature that allows you to set up automatic responses to the messages you receive based on a given keyword(s). ✔️Like: Engage with your network. Like targeted publications or comments. ✔️Follow: Expand your network by following targeted relationships. ✔️Endorsing: Show your interest and consideration by recommending the skills of your network members. ✔️Congratulate your connections: Wish the anniversary of your contacts or congratulate them on getting a new job. ✔️Campaign analytics: Analyze the performance of your campaigns and profile (daily, weekly, monthly) from your LinkHelp dashboard. ✔️Safety limits: LinkHelp ensures the security of your account by recommending daily usage limits based on your LinkedIn subscription (Linkedin Premium, Free user ...). ------------------------------------------------------------------- Affiliation: Earn 20% recurring commission for each sale made with your personal coupon. Track your sales and activity from your dedicated affiliate dashboard. -------------------------------------------------------------------
- (2020-11-02) Roberto Robles: LinkHelp is really good and it packs a lot of features. I'm currently only it to send messages to targeted users and it works like a charm. It is simple to use and it looks like it keeps mi LinkedIn account safe. Highly recommended if you need to grow you network or do some targeted outreach!
- (2020-10-19) Armando Carcaterra StrategiX: It is a revolutionary tool for anyone who wants to develop new leads on the most popular business platform. Currently it is possible to perform several automations including messages to all your connections, to a predefined target and auto reply. It would be wonderful to automate messages with the members of a group you belong to. anyway it's worth all the money spent. If in doubt, take action now and don't miss this gem.
- (2020-10-16) Shiva Krishna: Great platform but there is no option to disable the extension temporarily.
- (2020-10-14) Mary Sata: Love the minimal and simple interface. Will update this review for further insights on the app.
- (2020-10-12) Daniel Remon: So far it's the best Linkedin tool I've used. And I've tried a LOT! Probably all of them. Great features, easy to use.
- (2020-10-12) Benedict Jamora: I think I found the tool I am looking for all this time. Looking forward to utilizing this for the businesses/agencies I plan to launch. Thank you for creating this software. :)
- (2020-10-12) KC Wong: The UI is very clean and clear. The entire app is very well thought through and solid. It works well as advertised. I've tried a few other LinkedIn tools, which I shall not name here, but this is the best one so far.
- (2020-10-11) Selçuk Şentürk: It's been a while I didn't see extension like that, really I mean it! has useful linkedin scraper tools in it, there should to be more actions and macros that would be great
- (2020-10-11) Rajesh Namase: LinkHelp is truly the best LinkedIn automation tool. I use it to respond automatically when certain conditions are met. You can scrape the data of your LinkedIn connection. It offers many useful features, just give it a try yourself.
- (2020-10-11) Goldie Rutherford: Ive tried a bunch of LinkedIn tools, and this is by far the best. There are so many options within the tool, I can see this being a huge boost for my lead generation work
- (2020-08-05) Ashawini Mhaske: great tool.
- (2020-08-03) Manon Delmas: The perfect extension to expand your LinkedIn network. Easy to use. I appreciate the fact that you can follow the results in real time, as well as the panel of features provided that I only found with Linkhelp. I strongly recommend it
- (2020-07-05) Nolan Smith: LinkHelp is so far the best Linkedin automation tool out here. It allows my team to automate all the boring task on LinkedIn in safety. I really enjoy the feature to extract datas, the extension visits the websites of all my linkedin connections and scraps emails, phone numbers and all company infos. This feature is a game changer for cold outreaching. We highly recommend it to all marketers.