Cultivate points out seller country of origin on Amazon.com & shows you Made In USA products from US businesses and manufacturers.
If you like to: - Know where the seller is from - Know where a brand is from - See Made In The USA alternatives while searching on Amazon - Directly shop American-made products on-the-fly - Help small businesses and manufacturers grow Cultivate is for you! Like Honey finds you discounts, Cultivate finds you American-made alternatives on-the-fly as you search large marketplaces. These alternatives will be the best price we find of an American-made product anywhere on the internet. Generally, we will point you to Small and Medium sized local businesses who are selling similar products. By buying from and supporting local businesses, we can reinvigorate local job growth as these small businesses give back 50% more to our local communities and economies. Join us on our journey to revitalize our local job growth and manufacturing industry and build for a better future. ****New Feature Added, October 23, 2020**** We now show you where Brands are from since some sellers register companies in the US but are from elsewhere! HOW IT WORKS: It's simple, when you search a product on Amazon, look at the top right of your Chrome browser and our extension will flash a number if alternatives exist that are made locally. Alternatively, click into the extension at the top right and search American-made products whenever you please, we've got over 250,000 available for you! *****We'd suggest "pinning" our Extension to Chrome at the top right of your browser so we can be there for you while you shop!
- (2021-02-15) B That Guy: Like the idea, however, it doesn't work. As a small manufacturing business that is listed all over amazon, FB and the web, known for making US made Jeep accessories, I cant find anything of ours listed, nor does it show in the extension when browsing on a page if its US made or not. It is a glorified search engine, probably working off referrals like Amazon Associates. And its not going t o work well until Amazon fixes data integration by the new 70,000 Chinese sellers over the last year. Us sellers are under a constant hit by Amazon, while they are making tons off of these new sellers, and do not care that many of these sellers are sabotaging US seller data, or outright being deceptive using USA in their descriptions (or flat out stealing them). I would love to sere this work, but it would take adding code to company websites to do this. And guess what, that would mean less sales, and probably some federal whining / action... so it wont happen.
- (2021-01-29) David Maria: Great user experience, helped me spend my money wisely to support small businesses here at home
- (2021-01-29) Will Fein: This great extension has made finding American made products easier than ever.
- (2021-01-18) Ben Mattox: Company uses duplicitous advertising practices. Clicked on an advertisement thinking it was a real post. IF this company is willing to "Trick" me into using its product, I wouldn't trust them not to do anything nefarious with my data. Clearly making a buck is way more important then being honest with customers.
- (2021-01-08) Mae Bonem: DECEPTIVE: When the company IS a made-in-the-US brand, it doesn't come out and say so. It just doesn't comment on it being from China. Furthermore it links to "## American-made alternatives" underneath the seller location, which seems to imply that what you're looking at is NOT American made. I tried this with some listings I know to be made in the US. It seems like a deliberate deception to try and drive traffic through the app.
- (2021-01-02) CK H: Excellent concept with vast potential. So far the results are marginal but it's a great start. As an example, all products Sold By Amazon are identified as US, when Amazon sold products are overwhelmingly made in china. That's why Amazon refuses to identify Country Of Origin on any of their listings, and why Cultivate HAS to work.
- (2020-12-26) Rebecca Bean: I buy a lot on Amazon, but I don't want to purchase products from China any longer. They don't tell you the country of origin so this extension is just what I needed to guide my purchasing choices. Thanks!
- (2020-12-22) Sadie DiMuzio: Was really hoping this app would work, but it doesn't seem to be accurate. I constantly have to double check everything. The other day I was looking for an electric kettle (by the way almost all of them are made in china) and this app recommended a product that is definitely made in china. I'm not sure how the app finds products, but it's definitely not a thorough investigation. Moral of the story you can use the app for hints for things, but always double verify. Maybe this extension would benefit with a way for users to give feedback if a product is incorrectly marked made in usa.
- (2020-12-22) Rick Kern: Great extension. Easy to use. Perfect for seeing who you are really buying from online.
- (2020-12-17) Ken Malley: Saw this chrome extension recommended on the ADV Podcast, and I knew I had to give it a shot. This is a great extension for really finding out where the products are made, shows where sellers are selling from, and really brings much needed transparency to the customer shopping experience. But I do my shopping on the amazon.ca (Amazon Canada) side of things though, and would love to see it working there. But right now it is easy enough to search the same product I'm interested in on the US site.
- (2020-12-07) Matt Snyder: I love this app it's such a great idea. It's great to be able to support domestic manufacturers and I hope they expand to other countries as well. I'd like to know if there's a Firefox add on in the works as well?
- (2020-12-04) LaTara Valle: I'd love for the extension to work in other versions of Amazon (like amazon.co.uk or amazon.it) but it's such a fantastic idea. Keep up the good work!
- (2020-12-03) Luong Ho: Really appreciate if you could support amazon au (Australia) but 5 stars anyway.
- (2020-12-01) Greg D: A must have for online shopping.
- (2020-10-12) Dylan Mckenzie: Excellent extension that every american should have. Help out your fellow brothers :)
- (2020-08-28) Sunny Patel: This extension makes buying American easy! Translating vocal discourse to actual action with the ease of one click of a button
- (2020-07-22) Chris Muller: Mark Cuban is a genius. Saw the article on CNBC today. This extension is just what I wanted. I always strive to find the made in usa items and this takes that effort away and makes it easy. Nice product.
- (2020-07-05) Shinjini Bose: This extension is very easy to use without taking away from the online shopping experience! Two Thumbs Up!!
- (2020-07-05) Kamal Sharma: User friendly and easy to use. Strongly recommend !!!
- (2020-07-03) Naman Sharma: Instructions were easy to follow, and the extension filled with US based options right away when I was online shopping. Looking forward to using this.