Save screenshots and other images to Pinterest, visually search pins and list pinnable images on a page.
For help/questions/suggestions contact @Vitaminiser on Twitter! A little addon for Pinterest™ lovers! Features include: ✔ save images on any web page to your boards; ✔ create screenshots of web pages and upload them to Pinterest; ✔ visually search similar images; ✔ list all images on a page available for pinning; ✔ pin mouseover buttons; ✔ remove Pinterest links form Google Image Search results; ✔ Night Mode for Pinterest; ✔ Edit and annotate screenshots and other images before saving a pin; Annotations powered by MarkerJS (https://markerjs.com/)
- (2023-03-02) Elisa r: amazing! just what i needed! thanks :)
- (2022-08-21) Vivi Tamasi: makes all website black and for what.i just needed only for what it promised in the name..
- (2022-04-03) NéeNée Nichelle: It works well from Chrome but not for chrome based browsers like Vivaldi, so that sucks.
- (2022-03-24) havewisdom: Screenshots are not taken as specified. The size is the same, but the range (position) is different!
- (2022-01-26) Lola Okuyiga: Was really excited about using this to screenshot and pin website inspo but doesnt seem to work
- (2022-01-24) Shavcat Sharipov: Stopped to work
- (2022-01-19) Natália L.: Eu amo muito essa extensão e tenho usado bastante, é muito melhor que a extensão oficial.
- (2021-12-27) Liara Tomes: Wonderful extension, thank you. Better then official from Pinterest team. Not far away, Pinterest team broke their official extension again - now it uses new tab when you try to add image to Pinterest. Pinterest Love still works.
- (2021-12-08) The best extension yet! The only problem I'm finding is saving from youtube, because it's not saving the whole link, even if edit the link and description, it doesn't save this 2 information to Pinterest. So I still have to go to the Pin and edit. Do you plan to fix it?
- (2021-11-27) Rafal Wojtunik: I must admit, that this is all in one solution. Awesome. I would only ask about safety? is it necessity to read on all site to work properly? How are information stored?
- (2021-11-09) Auzuru: It's pretty good but 2 things that bother me are that the Link associated with the pin isn't correct, so all clicks on the pin in the end are pretty worthless? The 2nd would be that the menu is also very nice but I can't edit the link since "I'm not the creator" even though I am. So I'm not really sure what the feature is even here for :/
- (2021-07-12) Kimkim Eyes: the popup in the lower right corner is so much more convenient than the official extension. also allows pinning screenshot / screen snip, perfect for gifs/videos that don't have an image to save to pinterest. absolutely love this and the twitter extension by the same author!
- (2021-05-01) Screenshot feature is not working :(
- (2021-05-01) 윤현진: BEST
- (2021-04-15) Victor Macedo: Fast and reliable. The best pinterest tool there is.
- (2021-04-10) jianna 9983: 1 hour later & I love this app. I used this by pinning my Instagram Saves that are in a collection to my boards on Pinterest for a more easier, convenient access. I either right click my mouse for options to pin or click on the extension from my Google toolbar. I use the option "List images" which comes in handy for Instagram posts with more than 1 picture on the post. "List images" gives you a bunch of photos from the webpage including their pixel dimensions such as "1080 x 1080 pixels", etc. It does not redirect to a new tab in order to pin but a small Pinterest box pops up on the webpage and you can pin to whatever board you like. You simply exit out once you're done. There isn't an option to pin multiple images from webpage results of images you can pin but I'm satisfied for what I needed to accomplish.
- (2021-03-18) Sebastien TORRES: niceee thank you !!!!!
- (2020-11-14, v:1.0.0.0010) Feras Alnatsheh: Quick screenshot option
It would be great to have a quick screenshot option. I browse websites for inspiration and having the option to quick click a button which takes a screenshot of the website window I'm looking at and quickly show the pin to board selection screen will be great. This will skip the take screenshot process and the preview screen.