Take ownership of your information, don't let others sell-it. ItsMyData does all the hard work of Opting Out for you!
Take ownership of your information on january 1st, 2020, the california consumer privacy act went into effect. one of the goals of the new regulation was to empower internet users to protect their privacy and personal data. the law required online merchants to allow users to opt out from the use and sale of their personal data, and setting significant fines on merchants who fail to do so. naturally, online merchants are not fond of this regulation, and many of them do their best to avoid user opt outs by hiding the opt out links or making the process unnecessarily complicated. that's were we come in.
- (2020-11-11) P N: I would like to love it, but I cannot log in with the Google login. Doesn't work.
- (2020-08-05) yosi blank: Love It!!! Always hated the fact eCommerce websites taking my data and sell it out to 3rd parties for money
- (2020-07-14) Itamar Frenkel: Very useful tool and innovation. I don't feel safe in E-commerce websites and now i can enter them with no worries :)
- (2020-07-10) Gil Eyal: Don't let e-commerce sites sell your data!
- (2020-07-08) Boyof Summer: Just the right thing i have been waiting for, for such a long time. Best plugin ever that protects my privacy in no time. Such an important manner to think nowadays when lots of our private info just out there for everyone to take it. Protect yourself now! with this plugin and share with your family and friends, they will be grateful.
- (2020-07-08) idan cohen: An excellent tool that protects you from ecommerce sites by automatically fill their CCPA forms and opting you out.
- (2020-07-08) Eran Itach: Great and important plugin. Does for me the all hard work by opting out and keep my privacy. I just went to boardriders.com and in a second it's send a request to remove my data from their servers! awesome!
- (2020-11-11, v:1.2.4) P N: doesn't work.
Hi. I can't sign in or create an account with Google.
- (2020-10-21, v:1.2.4) Anthony Kinyon: How do you sign into the extension on another PC with same account and email address? I seem to be missing the option.