Modern playback controls and Google Cast support for F1 TV
Bring your F1 TV experience up to speed with YouTube style playback controls, Google Cast support, and video feed synchronization across multiple tabs. Works with all language audio tracks, closed captioning, and all of the available video streams. Controls: - [space]: pause / play the video - m: mute / unmute the video - [up arrow] / [down arrow]: increment / decrement the volume by 5% - [left arrow] / [right arrow]: backward / forward by 5 seconds - j / l: backward / forward by 10 seconds - f: fullscreen - ...: skip to 10%...90% of the video - [home]: seek to the start of video - [end]: seek to the end of the video - [s]: synchronize timestamps between video feeds in different tabs Release Notes for 0.4.4 - Fixes tab sync FAQ / Troubleshooting: I've got the extension. How do I cast? Right click on the video and click 'Cast media to device' When I cast, it just mirrors my screen instead of casting the video. How can I fix this? Your Google Cast device needs to pull the new config that supports the Google Cast receiver for F1 TV. Power cycle / reboot your Cast device and it should pick up the F1 TV Cast Receiver I see a blank screen that says F1 TV (Unofficial) but the video does not load. How can I fix this? The authentication token for the stream expired. To renew it, click on one of the other video tracks (like a driver stream) and then click back to the video track you were watching. Additional information + support at https://github.com/outlandnish/ext-f1-tv
- (2021-01-30) Simon-németh Sámuel: It's great. But how do I use chromecast??????
- (2020-08-30) Linus: Lovely extention that tidies up the mess of the original UI which lacks playback controls. Love the fact that your code is open source as well. Thank you for making this.
- (2020-08-28) Adam Solon: Playback controls work well, thank you. I can't seem to get the "s" sync command to work though-- any additional instructions to make it work?
- (2020-08-09) Nathaniel Wu: Playback sync works great!
- (2020-07-21) David Homolicsan: What I love the most are the shortcuts, the guys at F1TV live in another time, glad to use standard controls on a video ;)
- (2020-07-11) Bogdan Hant: Thank you very much for this, finally a way to cast F1TV to my chromecast. Everything works flawlessly, even the live streams, you've managed to do something that the ones in charge of F1TV could not do in 3 years.