Workflowy Web Clipper brings the full power of Workflowy's fractal notes directly into a web clipper. You can quickly capture notes…
Workflowy Web Clipper brings the full power of Workflowy's fractal notes directly into a web clipper. You can quickly capture notes to any place in your Workflowy account, then take notes, re-organize, without leaving the context of the page you are working on. Features - Copy insert links into any place in your workflowy - Automatically includes selected text - Let's you immediately jot down your thoughts, re-organize, go deeper while the content is still fresh in your mind
- (2021-01-20) Maestro: Hey Jesse, I'm experiencing the same behavior as Robert Talbert. The extension is not remembering the last place I clipped.
- (2020-08-02) David Goggin: This extension is great in the way it creates links, but slow in being able to paste the link where you want it to go permanently. I love the new links style -- but I would like the option to just have this extension create a link in the Clipboard -- then let me switch to my Workflowy tab and find where I want it paste. Optionally, if there was an option to have the extension open Workflowy to the last line accessed in my active Workflowy Chrome tab -- that would be great, also.
- (2020-07-27) James Kuijpers: It is a really sweet extension. However the loading time is a bit too long. Also after it loaded once, and I made a few clips, then randomly it may need to load again from scratch. That breaks my flow too much, so I reverted back to my previous 3rd party extension for making clippings.
- (2020-07-21) Yury Molodtsov: Excited they finally added an official extensions! Would love to see a bit more polish, some cases too many clicks right now, and if you want to clip several places from a single article each would be created with a link again.
- (2020-07-21) Ron Gross: Looks very slick. However, for my usage (clipping things into a fixed Inbox), currently the older Workflowy extension uses less mouse clicks to do the same things.
- (2020-07-20) Robert Talbert: I like the fact that you can add notes to what you're clipping without actually leaving the clipper. I do not like the fact that if you want to clip something to any place besides the very top of Workflowy, it takes at least four clicks/keystrokes: launch the clipper, select the parent node, add a new node underneath it, and then click Clip Here!. That's at least two clicks/strokes too many IMO. If we had the option to set a default bullet for where clipped content should go, that would cut the strokes down to two (launch clipper, click Clip Here). The other popular WorkFlowy clipper (just called "WorkFlowy Clipper") does this; this one should too.
- (2020-07-20) fredsbend: Other than cramming a woke ideology down your throat, works well and ties into your workflowy seamlessly.
- (2021-09-08, v:1.7) Carlos Rebolledo Aguirre: No abre Web Cliiper
Hola, Feliz usuario novato de Workflowy El Web Cliiper no abre, se queda pegado cargando pero nada más. Tendrá algún problema o quizás la nueva versión colisiona con alguna otra extensión Desde ya gracias y saludos
- (2021-04-25, v:1.4.7) Holly Lindsey: Bullet options menu cut off
When clicking the horizontal dots icon for a bullet, the extension window doesn't register the menu as part of the height, so if the list is shorter than the height of the menu, the bottom is cut off and you can't scroll to view the rest of the options. (For reference, the interface on the workflowy website does seem to properly adjust the page height when the bullet menu is opened and closed)
- (2021-03-18, v:1.3) 王健華: paid user login with error "the email doesn't have account" ?
anything goes wrong ? I am a paid user login with my email but the extension told me that "this email doesn't have an account" error.... weird ... ( login workflowy website is working fine. )
- (2020-07-26, v:1.2) Glenn Johnson: Settings do not match main workflowy version
There have been recent changes to settings in Workflowy. This extension seems to be an independent version of Workflowy and is out of sync. Settings options that are in the web version do not show up in the extension.
- (2020-07-26, v:1.2) Patrick Wolf: Put links in notes section underneath instead as part of the title
I REALLY desire that the link is kept as a note instead of being included in the text as it makes the text way too long.. This old clipper does that perfectly https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/workflowy-clipper/pmolhkonbppmihdpjmgclnclfppjndom
- (2020-07-22, v:1.2) Theo King: It's not pinning to the extensions tab so how do I use it?
As the title suggests, I can't even find an option to do so via the extensions menu
- (2020-07-20, v:1.2) Chris Anderson: Having to click the "Clip here!" is a pain
It's kind of weird that there's no keyboard shortcut for pasting the clip, but also even if I use the mouse to find the insertion point, it's most likely going to be toward the bottom of the little window, not at the top, which makes the location of the "Clip here!" button kind of out of the way.