Make the HBO Max video player look like Netflix's video player
This extension makes HBO Max's video player look similar to Netflix's. It also adds support for media keys, including play/pause, next track (skip forward 10 seconds), and previous track (skip backwards 10 seconds). (note: Captions only work if their appearance settings are the defaults on the normal HBO Max player.) Changelog: 2.1.1 - fix bug where controls wouldn't fade out 2.1.0 - add episode selector 2.0.0 - redo backend UI, make animations more smooth 1.3.2 - fix bug where the page would break and HBO would say it "can't play this title right now", fix another bug where the whole extension was disabled by default 1.3.1 - fix bug where HBO player would error out and not play anything 1.3 - fix bug where player was not starting 1.2.1 - fix fullscreen button, subtitles
- (2021-07-12) André Macleod: Ajudou a arrumar as legendas do HBO MAX q tava td pro lado esquerdo...só que ficou um pouco grande e não tem c/ diminuir, mas...tá melhor que antes.
- (2021-07-02) Vitor Marinho: I downloaded it to center the subtitle and I was in doubt, there's no way to make an extension just to center the subtitle?
- (2020-12-03) C L: Awesome! Thank you!!
- (2020-10-26) Stewart Martin: Doesn't appear to work at all Hbo Max recently broke their player so the player bar won't hide, and I was hoping this extension might help that situation in some way, but I just can't get it to work at all.
- (2020-09-14) Chris Luera: v1.3 is working correctly now! HBO is a large player now just like Netflix. I have a 4k TV and this extension is HUGE for me. I can occupy a 1/4 of my screen with HD video from HBOMax now!! Thanks dev!!
- (2020-09-03) Josh Moeller: Doesn't work as of 2020-09-03.
- (2020-09-01) Keith Gibson: Not working for me as of 9/1/2020. HBOMax player does not load the video when this extension is enabled.
- (2020-08-31) Samuel Jonathan: Could not get to work. Every time I started a HBO Max movie it just used the HBO player interface.
- (2020-07-22) Ashley Boose: Thank you!!!
- (2020-07-18) Jacob Johnson: THANK YOU! Man, the HBO Max video player suuuuucks, I always have videos off to the side of the monitor and the HBO Max site doesn't allow that unfortunately. Lifesaver.
- (2020-07-11) Sajal Ghimire: The idea is great. I would use this for sure once you add the full screen feature. And may I request another feature? Can you please add an option to force 1080p quality like that one Netflix extension does? Thank you!