Extension checks the current URL in browser with Google's Rich Results Test Tool
* The extension checks the current landing page in browser with Google's Rich Results Test Tool. Google announced the Rich Results Test fully supports all Google Search rich result features. In addition, Google is preparing to deprecate the Structured Data Testing Tool. - Google announcement: https://webmasters.googleblog.com/2020/07/rich-results-test-out-of-beta.html * Usage: - Install and activate the extension and it is ready for check. Just visit any landing page that you want to test and click on the RR plugin icon on the top right extension bar of your Chrome browser. That is all!
- (2020-12-09) Bob Areddy: Let's understand what this extension does: It simply passes the current URL to googles Rich Tester tool at https://search.google.com/test/rich-results. That might be great to test public pages, but that tool will not work while doing development in a local environment since those pages are not publicly accessible.
- (2020-07-09) Okan Çakır: This extension helps me a lot while testing rich snippet of any page. Thanks!
- (2020-07-09) Cagatay Yazici: This is a great plugin to checkall types of structured data easy on the current browser. Awesome!
- (2020-07-09) Mehmet Aktug: Easy to use. Me likey!
- (2020-07-09) Pelin Alaca: That's awesome! You can easily check your structured data with just one click
- (2020-07-09) Hande Parmaksız: Great extension, you can view structured data in a breeze.
- (2020-07-09) Utku Demirhan: Structered data testing is very important aspect of SEO for me. This extension makes everything easier. Thus I suggest every SEOs.
- (2020-07-09) Gökhan Ercan: The easiest way to view rich results. It made my life easier.
- (2020-07-09) Samet Özsüleyman: The perfect plugin. You can quickly check your structured data.
- (2020-07-09) Ezgi Gülsen Yaylı: Amazing!