The Good Us: the sustainability scoring tool to help you make more eco-conscious decisions when shopping for clothes online
The easiest, fastest way to find out how eco-friendly clothes are. Sometimes it’s hard to know which brands are truly walking the talk of sustainability. Let us do the hard work for you! The Good Us Shopping Assistant is a sustainability scoring tool that helps you take better & more conscious shopping decisions whenever you are after a new piece for your wardrobe. How it works: 1. Download the free chrome extension from the Google Chrome Store to your laptop 2. Then just browse for clothes online like you usually do. Say you are looking for a new knit jumper and you are searching on TopShop. As soon as you click on a knit jumper, The Good Us Shopping Assistant automatically tells you how well this product scores in terms of its sustainability. 3. Take smarter shopping decisions and buy sustainable fashion items from brands that respect people and planet Our extension currently works with clothing on the following shopping sites in the United Kingdom: • www.asos.com • www.johnlewis.com • www.amazon.co.uk • www.zalando.co.uk • www.topshop.com • www.farfetch.com • www.net-a-porter.com Help us keep The Good Us working on all your favourite stores. If you have any trouble, email us at [email protected]
- (2020-08-19) Pia Von Oppen: This extension is life changing! Simply download and it will tell you which clothes are sustainable and which ones are not! It's an eye opener and you can shop with a better conscience.
- (2020-08-04) Veronica Munte: Just life changing for someone who is trying to make a change. Finally a site that actually helps to clarify if the item I want to buy is actually sustainable or not. It is easy and reliable. Very much recommend it! LOVE <3
- (2020-08-03) Nikolaus von Abercron: Love the add-on. Just pops up whilst browsing for clothes and shows the sustainability rating. Saves me tons of time!
- (2020-08-03) Marilou Bakkenist: Wow this is such a clever tool! With just one click it gives you all the info you need to know to see if the clothes you want to buy are sustainable or not! Saves me a lot of time going through the brands website. Highly recommend it.
- (2020-08-03) Charlotte Abercron: This tool is helping me big time. It's saves so much time. I was looking for a new jumper and wanted to buy one made with sustainable fabric and made responsibly. But I didn't have the time to do all the research. I downloaded the extension and started browsing for jumpers. It tells you right away which jumper is sustainable and which one is not!