Through this Advanced Importer extension you can import anything (any data you want) from any website in just one click.
Through this Advanced Importer extension you can import anything (any data you want) from any website in just one click. This single extension can work perfectly on all websites. You will need an auxiliary module to make this extension work and to filter the data according to your requirement. You'll feel the experience like never before. There are plenty of ready to use modules / extensions available for Amazon, Aliexpress, eBay and Walmart. Buy PrestaShop Product Importer modules: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/2_community-developer?contributor=1126640 Buy WooCommerce Product Importer modules: https://woocommerce.com/vendor/nxtal/ Buy OpenCart Product Importer modules: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension&filter_search=nxtal Buy Magento Product Importer modules: Contact us at [email protected] You can contact us at [email protected] for any other module requirements.
- (2021-11-23) Taleban News: extension does not work, my Wifi Speed is 20 MB but show the Woring Conection Error , and many Function not Working!
- (2021-11-20) JESUS Muñoz Ballesteros: we can't import product variations, it pulls data like manufacturer or brand instead of attributes for variations.
- (2021-11-11) MsMariaDale: This extension does not work, it stays on import loading screen, and never imports the product. I have tried numerous times, and waited as long as 15 minutes, and never had a single item import.
- (2021-07-01) SmartInfosys TeamLeaders: I am getting 'Connection Error' when trying to import. The configuration is fine, says successful, but just won't import anything. see screenshot at - https://tinyurl.com/yjq7eatj
- (2021-05-15) BONA PARTS: Hi, I use you presta addon and chrome addon since 2 days, it's very helpfull to import my ebay listing to my prestashop website, thank you ! I have just one question, when i import one objet, i can't import the serial number, i can just import object id as references in prestashop, but i want to import the serial numer i've putted on ebay list, if you have a solution to modify that this will be perfect, it's just for that i don't put five stars. Bye
- (2021-04-20) Shalva Thapa: It works great which is what I expected. 5+ Stars
- (2021-04-14) SIJA SL: It works fine but they should update it so that the checkbox marks will be saved. Having to uncheck and check to import each product when im going to import becomes heavy. Hope they update it with this functionality.
- (2020-10-17) trade bella: The Demo not work pls. check and fix it.