Turn your design thoughts into reality without writing code for any page and get your changes in CSS code.
🟥 Problem 1:- Testing new design ideas or delegating a change to designers/developers, for a no-code person with back and forth emails, would cost time and money. 🟥 Problem 2:- Even from a developer's perspective, using a lot of different sites from a box-shadow generator, picking color code, and switching back and forth from codebase to live preview for pixel changes is time-consuming and less productive. ✅Solution:- A simple-looking slider approach with most of the CSS properties, where anybody can instantly change the design of a site without any prior CSS knowledge and get the CSS code for your changes instantaneously. 🎁Features:- 🖊️Quit juggling with pixel values. Just select a property and slide. 📝Edit text on the webpage. (Hover + Press 'e') 🎨Change color or background with our in-built color picker. 🔄If you make a mistake, you can reset changes to default. 👨💻 CSS code for all your design changes will be generated instantly. Here is detailed use-cases page for EazyCSS https://eazycss.com/use-cases It is a paid extension user need license to use it Get your license here eazycss.com
- (2021-03-04) Oyekunle Damola: Super amazing extension. I work with wordpress sites and they can be quite tricky to create custom css code for, especially when you are a front end web designer. Was able to use eazycss to make all the changes I needed and copy the generated code. Super easy to use!
- (2021-03-03) Stefan Florin: Great product. Easy to use when you have to tweak for example a form that doesn´t support some custom settings.
- (2020-08-13) Queer N' Cool: Loving this extension. I am a Project Manager and sometimes with language barriers it is hard for me to relay the CSS changes I want to my developers overseas. This really saves me time, money, and ultimately allows me to learn CSS on the go.
- (2020-08-13) Bryan Bennett: I'm a total Chrome Extension junkie. This is one of my new faves. I have zero idea how to do CSS, but this was so stinkin' easy! Major fan! My use case: I'm building a membership site and the platform I'm using has some theme customization, but leaves a lot to be desired. BUT, they allow you to add custom CSS. So, I bought this extension 10 or so minutes ago and about 8 minutes ago, I made a design change. I'm loving it. :)
- (2020-08-13) harish kailash: Great product. As a No-code person, it's very useful for me.
- (2020-08-11) Danirogerc: No free trial