UnderlineMe - Simple text annotation for any webpage or PDF
UnderlineMe is a simple browser extension for saving text snippets from any page. Used by University Students, Analysts, Content curators and everyone in between for research. [IMP]UnderlineMe is a paid extension. Signup for a free trial from the app. Take notes, bookmark pages and highlight text on any page. Comes with basic online PDF annotation support too. Comes with a Simple User Interface to browse all your notes from the extension itself. Your notes are automatically grouped via domains. Full text search is available too. Doesn't matter if you have 10 notes or 1000 notes, the User Interface is smooth as butter. —- Features —- ✔ Realtime sync across extension installs and the online dashboard ✔ Basic PDF annotation functionality ✔ Add comments on highlights ✔ Categorize annotations by Buckets. Choose a color for your bucket ✔ Sleek User Interface with full text search. ✔ Ctrl+Z to quickly undo notes on the current page ✔ Privacy focused, doesn't demand advanced extension permissions to run. —- FAQ —- ❓ This is too pricey - Unlike other apps of similar stature, UnderlineMe currently charges you a flat amount once instead of a small fee every month. Because of this I priced it higher to be competitive vis other apps. ❓ Why is this not free - UnderlineMe is a very new product and to ensure its survival I need to charge money for it. There are many highlighter tools on the Chrome webstore that are free but haven't been updated since ages. By charging for it, I can ensure that UnderlineMe stays alive and keeps receiving continuous updates. [https://underlineme.com](https://underlineme.com/) ❓ What if I don't like this tool - No problem, please contact me through the in-built form or at [email protected] for a refund and if you have purchased in the last 30 days, you'll automatically get a refund, no questions asked. Any questions? Shoot me a message at underlineme.com/contact or get in touch on Twitter @underlinemapp
- (2020-07-30) Thomas Fredrickson: UnderlineMe allows the ability for me to see through hundreds of pages of ebooks online. With a few clicks I can go my favorite quotes, words, parts of an ebook I want to remember forever. The developer cares about the customers and offers support when needed. Fast extension, easy to use. Love it!
- (2020-07-27) upagna rana: Nice tool. Now I can skip through all the notes from the articles I have read
- (2020-07-26) helly patel: Omg! I am an avid e reader and this is the precise tool for me. I like to save phrases once in a while. Like to remember quotes, instead of jpeg. screenshots. 3 cheers to developer.
- (2020-07-26) Frag Sol: A very important extension which was missing is finally here. It avoids the tacky windows snipit when all you need is random links and text saved.
- (2020-07-26) Viraj .Dugar: It's a necessity no one knew existed. Easy to use and awesome response time. Try it yourself
- (2020-07-25) Manan Rana: I normally bookmark a lot of the articles I read but when I look back I forget why. Using this plugin I can save a quote, paragraph even a blurb for latter and best part is that I don't need to bookmark those pages. I wish there was a way to write comments or notes.