This extension is for use with classroom.cloud. If you are yet to create your classroom.cloud account, please visit…
This extension is for use with classroom.cloud. If you are yet to create your classroom.cloud account, please visit classroom.cloud\signup to get started. classroom.cloud delivers a set of stress-free, simple yet effective cloud-based teaching and learning tools, to help you lead learning – no matter the location of you and your students! Perfect for schools and districts, the Student extension can be easily deployed by the IT team to the schools' managed Google accounts enabling you to connect instantly and securely to the students' Chrome OS devices from the classroom.cloud Teacher portal, at the start of a lesson. KEY FEATURES: Easily monitor students’ screens via crystal-clear thumbnails. You can even zoom in to take a closer look at activity on a single student device. You can view the open Browser and prompt students to share their full desktop. (The latter can be disabled if you prefer to remain with the browser capture only.) Hey, you guys! Lock students’ screens in a single click to gain attention. Get a feel for students’ understanding of the topic you’ve just taught them by sending out a quick survey for students to respond to. Chat, send a message, and support your students via prioritised help requests – all without their peers knowing. Acknowledge examples of good work or effort by assigning rewards to students during the lesson. Choose the websites they can and can't see or block all website access. See details of the website that students are currently viewing to check they are focused on the task at hand. Save yourself a heap of time and maximize lesson time by launching a website on the student devices. A step-by-step guide to managing and deploying the classroom.cloud Student extension using the Google Admin Console is available on our website. Latest fixes and enhancements in version 220.127.116.11 Platform detection updated to ensure devices are not registered in the classroom.cloud portal if not running on ChromeOS. Resolved an issue where the student displays as "Out of Hours" when multiple term dates are specified in the Privacy Settings. Resolved an issue where the student displays as "Out of Hours" when more than one IP address range is specified in the privacy settings. Resolved an intermittent issue where the student would fail to connect when re-opening the Chromebook. Fixed an issue where the teacher cannot connect to students on the end date of a term specified in the privacy settings. Improved the speed and reliability of student connections. Latest fixes and enhancements in version 18.104.22.168 Added support for classroom.cloud's new 'connect by class code' feature. The extension now includes the option for students to connect to a class by entering a 6-digit code shared with them by the teacher. Latest fixes and enhancements in version 22.214.171.124: Students can now select a 'priority' when requesting teacher help - Work Complete, Need Help, Urgent Help. Added the ability for a student to cancel a request for help. Extended the number of characters for a help request message to 256. Resolved a problem where students closing the Chromebook lid while still connected to the teacher was causing reconnection issues. Resolved a problem where student devices were struggling to reconnect to the teacher after a WiFi disconnect. Fixed an issue where the student screen would flicker while the student extension was loading. Fixed an issue where the student extension icon would occasionally show the wrong connection status color.
- (2020-07-24) Chris Tod: Fantastic product that is quick and easy to set up and use. In the current environment it has been very useful
- (2020-07-23) Ben Straw: Very simple to setup, just what I needed for my site. Remote and in school learning in one product.
- (2020-07-23) Ravi Pathak: Thank you NetSupport for bringing out a fantastic product for distance learning solution. Easy to set-up, install and use, very feature rich with great set of tools.
- (2020-07-23) Tom Cairns: This solution is so easy to use and provides me with all the features that I need!
- (2020-07-23) Eddie Elmore: Soooo simple to setup and use. :) It looks like it will be the perfect tool for all the new challenges we face in teaching.
- (2020-07-23) Jane Neal: Only just started using, but it was easy to setup and it provides a great set of tools. Just what we need right now!
- (2020-07-23) Katherine Cauchi: With a lot of uncertainty ahead and an enhanced importance of having high-quality distance learning opportunities, this will be perfect for the new academic year. We trialed it with a small group of pupils and it was a really easy way to monitor their activity to ensure they were using their laptops safely and send over questions for them to answer about their research. I look forward to continuing to use this in September.
- (2020-07-23) Kris Carters: Added it to my chrome and finding it very easy to use. Tried it a few times, and can't wait until September when we can go live on this one!
- (2020-07-22) Bryce Beeston: This has proved to be the a great tool for distance learning. In the current environment this is very useful as well as being simple and easy to use!
- (2020-07-22) Heather Vaters: Just in time for the challenges that lie ahead for distance learning come September, Thank you NetSupport, this is brilliant!
- (2020-07-22) Chris Lovesey: Just the job to aid distance learning. Easy setup and great set of teaching tools.
- (2020-07-22) Jacqueline Vernau: What a fantastic tool this is. Only just started using it but it's already proving immensely valuable. Thank you! Can't wait to see what else you've got in the pipeline. :)
- (2020-07-22) Marcus Kingsley: Easy to install and simple to use. Ideal for enhancing technology led instruction whether supporting in-person, online learning or hybrid models.
- (2020-07-22) Andrew Carlson: Just in time for the upcoming school year! Easy to use and simple to set up with our students.
- (2020-07-22) Connor Allen: Immensely helpful in facilitating remote learning!
- (2020-07-22) Kiba32b: The software allowed me to easily interact with my students providing some needed assistance given the environment we find ourselves in.
- (2020-07-22) Matt Wilding: Quick and easy to setup, perfect solution for delivering remote teaching.
- (2020-07-22) Jim Rahm: Much needed solution given our present Covid restrictions!
- (2020-07-22) Karl Dyson: In light of the current situation, classroom.cloud is just the teaching tool we need to bridge the gap between in school and remote teaching!
- (2020-07-22) Mob Dev: First :)