Paragraph is a web application that helps users learn a Second language while reading the daily news.
Paragraph helps you effortlessly learn a foreign language while reading the daily news, no extra time required. Just browse the web the way you already do. How it works: Each time you’ll click on the extension, a new tab will be opened with Paragraph’s unique user experience, providing you with a clean ad-free reading environment. The real magic begins, when Paragraph’s smart algorithm starts analyzing the text and classifies each word by its difficulty level, relative to you. Then, it is yours to decide on the amount of the translated words to be shown. Simple as that. With this simple and cleaver user experience you can take the most out of your time and seamlessly enrich your vocabulary.
- (2020-08-16) Ido Ravid: I love this little extension. As someone who reads a lot of articles online, it's nice to have a distraction-free reading experience. I also like that you have fine-tuned control over the amount of translated words by its difficulty. It truly helps me improve my English. Definitely recommend! :)
- (2020-08-14) Nadav Rosen: A simple platform to improve language skills, I found it very useful and clean!! No distractions, just great to have a cup of coffee and pick up a few words in Spanish along the way :)
- (2020-08-12) Johnny Clarke: Loving this, very helpful for learning and improving my english
- (2020-08-11) Shachaf Rodberg: I've been looking for something like this, super helpful! well done!
- (2020-07-21) Omri Gutman: greate idea! well built and well excuted!